[LOTTERY] Old postcards!, {{CLOSED}}

kristl

Posted Apr 18, 2008, 5:57 am
Hello everyone!

Finally I'm ready to make my lottery too!! I'm very happy cause I wanted to create something like that when I saw the first one here)

This time it's about old postcards I got at a used bookstore.

Well you know better what to do :)

If you want to take part post here your number and your nick (#0 kristl) and write a bit why you like getting postcards (I'm sure everybody likes!!)

This lottery ends on May 1, 2008 :)

Good Luck! Hope you'll like this my first try :)

Kristl
AbbyB

Posted Apr 19, 2008, 5:23 am
#2 AbbyB

I started collecting postcards four years ago when my sister went off to Italy for two weeks and I was sad about being left at home and so I asked her to buy me a postcard in every city she went to. Soon my friends caught on and started bringing me back postcards whenever they went on vacation. I like them so much because I can't really afford to go anywhere, and so people bring the world to me. My mom's co-worker gave me two postcards from South Africa yesterday, which is wonderful because I can't see myself ever going to South Africa.
sararingham
sara.ringham@gmail.com

Posted Apr 20, 2008, 5:56 am
#3 sararingham

I started collecting postcards ages ago - gosh I don't even know how long ago, and I've started to get postcards from all over the world. My ultimate goal is to get postcards from all the countries (although that's not going to be easy)... I find I especially love the older postcards, I have a few of them, and I absolutely adore them. I now have one photo album full of them and another for all the larger sized postcards... postcards = love in my opinion. :-)
kristl

Posted Apr 24, 2008, 6:01 am
Can't believe that only few people are interested in vintage postcards!!

The lottery will be closed at the 1st of May, you still have time to take part!! :)
MrsC

Posted Apr 24, 2008, 4:42 pm
#4 MrsC

Oooooh, I love vintage postcards and they are so hard to come by this end of the world... I also like new postcards, I am forever on the Postcrossing forum!
Miss_Nadine

Posted Apr 29, 2008, 6:07 pm
#5 Miss_Nadine

I adore vintage postcards and once in passages de Paris I was even almost attacked by the other fanatic, when I (by mistake) tried to look in the pack of cards, he saved for buying...
kristl

Posted Apr 30, 2008, 5:42 am
Today is the last chance! The Lottery ends tomorrow!

Anyone else? :)
kristl

Posted May 1, 2008, 6:17 am
Hey-hey! We have the lucky winner!!!

And it is..  #4 MrsC!!!

Our congratulations!! Your vintage postcard willbe sent tomorrow in an envelope to protect it from a long journey :)

Thanks for everybody who took part!
MrsC

Posted May 1, 2008, 10:21 am
Thanks so much! :p

Back