What did you do with the toys today?

shana10214
shana10212@gmail.com

Posted May 4, 2008, 10:40 pm
What did you do with the tvs you are hosting now?

I took Playmo(Bill) and Ceryni to the beach.
Eryah

Posted May 5, 2008, 7:27 am
yeserday i let them watch the remembrance of the death. Here in the Netherland at 8 o clock we have 2 minutes of silence for all the victims in wars.

Today we are gonna sit in the garden because it's beautifull weather here. I live by the water so there is always something to see or to do.
Lejow

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:09 am
I did the same as Eryah!!
Today I am gona cycle to the beach and take the TV's with me to enjoy the sun!
MrsC

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:11 am
Nothing yet, my car has gone in for a service so we will have to do something boring at home. We could not go out this weekend either, it has been freezing, overcast and raining. Not ideal conditions for stuffed animals or cameras!
Eryah

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:59 pm
I let them ride a bike :)
MrsC

Posted May 26, 2008, 4:25 pm
I have no toys at the moment! I feel strangely alone... I have worn a path to my postbox, they are taking FOREVER to arrive... Pinky will be back from her mystery trip on Wednesday thank goodness!
Eryah

Posted May 26, 2008, 4:50 pm
Ah poor you!!! Hopefully you have a toy soon!
AbbyB

Posted May 27, 2008, 6:44 am
Well, this past week I took my visiting tvs to rugby provincials and a rugby party, and then something else this weekend that I don't quite want to mention because Eryah reads these things and I haven't updated Saturday and Sunday yet. For the record, I would have, but my photobucket is down and so I can't upload pictures at the moment.
Delenna

Posted May 27, 2008, 9:04 am
Ahem... nothing today - but I did some traveloging last weekend and will do some more next weekend. I am going to show some places for some tv's in the middle though ;)
AbbyB

Posted May 31, 2008, 5:02 pm
Yesterday each one got to help me bake a birthday cake for each of my parents.
becka_kate

Posted Jun 1, 2008, 9:02 am
We visited the Reichstag in Berlin and took in the views of the city.
AbbyB

Posted Jun 15, 2008, 10:11 am
Today the TVs came to my commencement! I can't update just yet because all the pictures of them are on my sister's camera and since it's 2 am here, she won't send me any until the morning. It's lucky she took any at all, because I forgot to mention it, but she was good enough to take pictures of them without prompting. I have her so well trained :)
MrsC

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 11:58 pm
I let them have a rest! They have been way to busy lately...
Isobel&Neil

Posted Jun 21, 2008, 9:59 pm
I changed Aaron the Donkey's clothes because the weather broke ...
MrsC

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 1:22 pm
Nothing, I don't feel well and now I feel guilty too! Especially since I've been waiting and waiting for them to all arrive...
AbbyB

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 7:01 pm
It hasn't happened yet, but later today we are going to go see Twelfth Night at Bard on the Beach, our local summertime Shakespeare troupe.
MrsC

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 7:12 pm
I took Moley to the optometrist! She was 'checking' his eyes and the receptionist popped in and said "WHAT are you doing?' and she bashfully replied ' I am not really sure!"

Mwah hah hah hah! Poor chick just had her first mad mentor encounter.
olgamaus

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 7:19 pm
Today I did nothing with them. I made a lot of updates at the weekend and today, so I was very lazy and selfish and left them at home, even when I took a walk with my son through a district that none of the TVs has seen until now.

Instead of taking a walk in the forrest they had to watch the Simpsons with my daughter.
olgamaus

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 8:55 pm
Of course this state could not last long: When I saw a ladybug crawling on my kitchen cupboad I remembered that Percy wants to meet a lot of different animals. The camera was ready to hand before the ladybug took flight. Of course a short update cannot wait until tomorrow ;)
BlackCat

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 9:31 pm
Today I did nothing. I have done 2 updates at the weekend and now I am making a little Update Break and will make a new one tomorrow :)!
Isobel&Neil

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 9:37 pm
@ AbbyB - I'm jealous - I love Shakespeare

@ MrsC - you are without doubt the most shameless TV Host I've ever heard of - most people hide them in their bag 'til there's no one about, and you're involving everyone you meet in your crazy antics! ;)

@ olgamaus - what a Host! You even remember what their Missions are ...

Unfortunately for my poor visitors I had lots of mundane jobs to do, and strangely didn't feel remotely tempted to stop the 'jobsworths' at my local bank mid-financial discussion to say, 'Hang on, hold this toy, and give us your best smile. Cheese'

Perhaps I should next time ... :rolleyes:

MrsC

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 9:46 pm
Oh, go for it! Don't ask, don't get!

Most people are quite excited to help - probably so they can go home and say 'guess what the heck happened at work today...?'

You are right, I am completely shameless! Hard to believe I was once terribly, terribly shy... till I had children in fact.
Isobel&Neil

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 9:57 pm
No, I get the shy thing - I was painfully (crippingly) shy until about the age of 24 ....
IttyBittyKitty

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 1:12 am
Babyloniewas kind enough to help put up my daughters jail... i mean playpen.  After luch she helped me create a new tv Maisymoo but they were both a bit mifffed to then have to listen to me whinge and moan on the sofa for ages about my toothache  :(  until my painkillers kicked in. 
MrsC

Posted Jul 1, 2008, 7:53 pm
We went up in a hot air balloon! A tethered one, but a balloon all the same....
Apperveilchen

Posted Jul 1, 2008, 8:06 pm
That sounds cool, MrsC!
I just packed them all up tight and now I have a stack of big envelopes and packages on my table, waiting to be taken to the postoffice tomorrow morning.
I didn't do anything with Josh, Sebastiaan and Nami. But I think they are doing something. Sebastiaan and Nami are sitting very close and nearly seem to be cuddeling. I didn't pu them that way, it must have happened over night. I think it all started with Lejow telling me to have Nami give Sebastiaan a kiss from her. Bad Lejow!
AbbyB

Posted Jul 1, 2008, 8:22 pm
I'm taking the tvs out to celebrate Canada Day! We already watched the celebrations in Ottawa and soon we'll be heading outside to check out a local celebration...hopefully in time for cake.
Eryah

Posted Jul 11, 2008, 2:20 pm
I was scared to death today! I was taking pictures of Clem while he was sitting on our dreamhouse of wood we have in the garden and suddenly i saw an enormous spider on the house. I screamed so loud that i think a lot of people heard me haha
IttyBittyKitty

Posted Jul 11, 2008, 4:25 pm
I taught Ozzy to knit and got Maisymoo ready to post, i should have done it yesterday but i was very tired.  :stare:
AbbyB

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 2:16 am
We visited my new university. I let them run loose outside while I bought textbooks (not really).
sararingham
sara.ringham@gmail.com

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 11:55 am
Okay, not so much today... but I took the TV's kind of up to the top of Canobolas... but it was snowing (the first time in a LONG time) so I had them 2kms from the top of the Mountain but the snow was awesome. :-)
AbbyB

Posted Jul 20, 2008, 8:21 am
We went to the country fair.
Boneyard Bears
boneyardbears@yahoo.com.au

Posted Jul 22, 2008, 12:41 am
I have turned my formal lounge/dining room into a library and my furry little friends have been helping me catalogue my books (around 2500 of them). I have always wanted my very own library! What a geek! ;)
AbbyB

Posted Aug 23, 2008, 6:05 am
I took them to see Jack Johnson in concert last night :)
becka_kate

Posted Aug 24, 2008, 1:02 pm
AbbyB - I am s-o-o-o jealous. I love Jack Johnson!

I was a slack host today.... My visiting TV's are sitting next to the computer with no interaction at all.
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Sep 5, 2011, 10:41 pm
I went to a car driwe with a friend and took the toyvoyagers with us. Tey were eating cakes and wondering about some potholes (an interesting geological phenomenon..) :rolleyes:
Kristykirkpatrick
kristykirkpatrick@rocketmail.com

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 10:58 pm
my day just begun. we walked a mile. Now, we're organizing to go eat dinner with my uncle who I haven't seen in 3 years! :D So excited! tomorrow is more eventful...veteran's day dinner! We're all volunteering. :D
BlackCat

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 11:06 pm
I had a walk at the river Ruhr with them today. :)

Updates will follow, I am a little behind with updates...
Kaylie

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 11:13 pm
we went to trainstation, has gone by train, had a walk in the nature and welcomed a new tv, it´s a pink dog called klaus-baerbel ^^
RedSwan

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 1:14 pm
Today, I take my guest out to the St. Martin Fest.
For those, who doesn't know what St. Martin is, here's a quote out of Wikipedia ;)
Quote:
Children go through the streets with paper lanterns and candles, and sing songs about Saint Martin. Sometimes, a man dressed as Saint Martin rides on a horse in front of the procession.
Kaylie

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 1:17 pm
were going out to nienburg, visit a church and some other sights. think we´ll have fun today/tonight
BettyBoop

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 2:25 pm
we just stay at home because it's cold and foggy outside. we are cooking together for the evening :D
Dr.Kröbner

Posted Nov 15, 2011, 2:34 pm
We go to Fritzlar and in the evening to sample of the samba bateria ;)
Kaylie

Posted Nov 15, 2011, 6:28 pm
we went to nienburg to the St. Marctins church and the jail
LittleBear Lightfoot

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 12:49 am
nothing today. I don't have any. Mine are visiting others and I am not currently a host of any. I look forward to hosting again, though!

Back