Rescue Mission in Finland, pink bunny rescued to Australia

Delenna

Posted May 11, 2008, 8:02 pm
Hello,

I was inspired by some other people on this site and did some rescuing myself. Here's one of the rescued future toyvoyagers: a pink bunny with a heart. She's 18cm tall (with ears up) and weighs a slim 42g.

She was rescued from a local flea market where she was all alone, looking a little sad. She didn't feel needed so I tried to cheer her up with some cuddling and telling about toyvoyagers. I could see a sparkle in her eyes...

Now I'm asking is there anyone nice and trustworthy with an extra tv tag who would like to start mentoring this well behaving and kind bunny? The only thing I'd like to get in return is a postcard from her future home country.
sararingham
sara.ringham@gmail.com

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:41 pm
I'd love to give her a new home! But if you don't want to send to Australia that's fine. :-) I think she's adorable and I can get her traveling as soon as I find a good host. :-)
Delenna

Posted May 16, 2008, 4:02 pm
Great! The bunny was starting to worry that no-one would want her, I'm glad she was wrong :) I don't have a problem with sending her to Australia, if the package turns heavy I'll send her in economy mail (takes a week longer to arrive).

I'll u2u for the address :)

Thank you!

Back