Dinner for 6 persons, Who is coming?

Eryah

Posted May 11, 2008, 10:57 pm
You have 6 invitations for a dinner and you can choose who you want. Who are you gonna invite for this dinner and why?

1. My father. He died 4 years ago when i was pregnant and i wanna see him for one last time to ask him if he's proud at me. I also wanna see him one more time because i'm ill and he always makes me laugh and let me look at the bright site of things.

2. Godfied Bomans. He is a dutch writer and for my father he's a legend. I wanna talk with him about his books.

3. Stephen King. He's my legend when it comes to books and i wanna talk with him about his crazy mind :)

4. Josh Holloway. In my opinion he's the most beautifull men in the world and i'm curious how he is in real live.

5. Nelson Mandela. I find him a inspiration so i wanna talk with him about his life.

6. Dalai Lama. Check Nelson Mandela
Lejow

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:42 am
1 : My Uncle who past away two years ago. He was my favourite uncle, he bugged you just as long till you started crying haha, when we where older, with al my cousins and nephews, we grabbed him back en put him down on the ground :P

2: My other uncle who past away when I was almost 4. I dont know the word in english, but he was my special uncle, with my baptims (is this the right word?) my mom and dad picked one of my uncle and aunts. They become your 'special' uncle and aunt.
He should have brought me my first time to school when I became 4 in september, unfortunately he died in May

3: Marco Borsato, a famous Dutch sanger, I think he is SO great, when he comes to my dinner I will ask him to sing on my weddingday hahaha

4: Heath Ledger, my all time favourite acter, who died in the beginning of this year. I still can not believe that it was suicide, so I want to ask him how and why he died.

5: My ex boyfriend, who died in a car accident almost 3 years ago (28 may), I want to ask him how he is doing upstairs between the clouds

6: Our Queen, Beatrix, just to see what kind of person she is!!

(ok that would be 4 people who past away allready, that would be creepy haha)
Eryah

Posted May 12, 2008, 5:22 pm
haha for me only 2 ;)
MrsC

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:22 pm
So you two will be having a seance with dinner!

1. Someone who can cook - that's not me, I need a break...
2. Someone who will wash the dishes after dinner - that's not me agian...
3. Someone funny to keep the conversation going.
4. Someone else that is chatty to keep no.3 going.
5.My husband, he'd be cross if I left him out.
6. And a friend who could sneak off to the bathroom with me so we can laugh about the others... ;)
Eryah

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:23 pm
That's a clever setting ;)
Delenna

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:29 pm
MrsC said:
So you two will be having a seance with dinner!

1. Someone who can cook - that's not me, I need a break...
2. Someone who will wash the dishes after dinner - that's not me agian...
3. Someone funny to keep the conversation going.
4. Someone else that is chatty to keep no.3 going.
5.My husband, he'd be cross if I left him out.
6. And a friend who could sneak off to the bathroom with me so we can laugh about the others... ;)

Oh darn, you said it first  :D

So I'll have to go with:

Ben Affleck - I've made up a story that he's my stepbrother, and the story could be true...

Jennifer Garner - because she would be my sister-in-law

My dad - because he hasn't seen Ben in a while

Jerry Doyle - because I loved him in Babylon5

Bruce Willis - because I love him in anything

My husband - because he's for real ;p

Off topic note: Jerry Doyle, Bruce Willis and my husband have as much hair on their heads...
Lejow

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:39 pm
Whahaha MrsC , you made me laugh!!
Michele_one_L

Posted May 14, 2008, 8:17 pm
1. My birth father because I don't know him.

2. The Barenaked Ladies (the music group) because I want them to sing for me. They are my favorite group.

3. Jessica Simpson because I wanna know if she's really that dumb.

4. Walt Disney because I think he was a creative man.

5. Marilyn Monroe just because.

6. My Best Friend (although I don't have one, I'm still looking).
Eryah

Posted May 14, 2008, 8:24 pm
Quote:
3. Jessica Simpson because I wanna know if she's really that dumb.

haha this made me laugh :)

Lejow

Posted May 14, 2008, 8:25 pm
Ohhh yess Walt Disney!!
But then I want Stitch, Goofey, Pluto, Donald and Mickey to hahaha
MrsC

Posted May 14, 2008, 9:51 pm
I worry about you girls and the need to meet dead people! ;)
Eryah

Posted May 14, 2008, 9:52 pm
haha me too ;)
Boneyard Bears
boneyardbears@yahoo.com.au

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 10:48 pm
My six convict ancestors who were tranported to Australia in the late 1700's -early 1800's.

I would love to ask them about their trip to an unknown country on the other side of the world and how they coped with knowing they were never going to see their families and their homes again.

I would like to tell them that I think they were amazing (especially the girls), to be able to not only survive the horrible treatment they received, but to prosper in their new country. And to tell them that it if wasn't for their yesterdays, I wouldn't have today.
drakie

Posted Aug 8, 2008, 7:33 pm
My 4 dinner guests:-

My dad, he was my hero and he died about 12 years ago and I really miss him, I just want to talk to him once more.

Princess Diana as she died tragically, I think she had a really rough time, she had money but at the end she didnt seem happy but she left behind two lovely boys and I would love to talk with her.

My husband, hes my hero now, ill a lot but never complains so he has to be there.

Morecombe and Wise because they made you laugh, I think both have passed away but they could be funny without being offensive and we could all have a really good laugh.

Sounds good already

drakie

Eustachia

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 12:19 am
Let's reactivate this topic :D

Okay, dinner for 6 persons:
1. Einstein
2. Bob Ross
3. Luca Turilli
4. Arnold Schwarzenegger
5. Stephen Hawking
6. Kevin James

Phew, it's not that easy to answer!
rabbits

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 4:58 pm
1. My uncle who died a few years ago
2. I know this sounds weird, but my pet rabbit that died a few years ago.
3. My mom
4. My dad
5. My grandpa who died before I was born
6. My grannies and grandpa

Back