Anyone else having PhotoBucket issues?

AbbyB

Posted Aug 24, 2008, 6:53 am
Whenever I click on the link to my PhotoBucket account, it never finishes loading; I just get a white screen. Is anybody else having this problem? If so, do you know how to resolve it? Yesterday I used TinyPic to upload the photos for my travelog updates, but I hate that hosting site and don't want to use it if I don't have to.
Apperveilchen

Posted Aug 24, 2008, 9:35 am
I can't see any of my pictures at photobucket. It shows me the name of the pic and the link and url but not the pictures. That's why I haven't been doing any updates this week.
On this site I can sometimes see the pictures and sometimes I only see the empty boxes.
No idea how to fix this, though.
Blurchen

Posted Aug 24, 2008, 9:53 am
Mmh.. I was thinking about buying myself an one year account for Flickr, because I like this site more than Photobucket and now you told me about the problems I think IŽll do it and buy the account!

BlackCat

Posted Aug 24, 2008, 9:58 am
Photobucket is working at my home perfectly.
But I had this problems a while ago, too. I just waited, and suddenly it worked well again.
AbbyB

Posted Aug 24, 2008, 7:37 pm
BlackCat said:
Photobucket is working at my home perfectly.
But I had this problems a while ago, too. I just waited, and suddenly it worked well again.

Well I'll just give it some time, I suppose =/
MrsC

Posted Aug 25, 2008, 11:29 pm
Well I had grand plans of catching up on all my updates tonight but Flickr won't let me upload... sitting here e-mailing photos to my flickr acc, three at a time... it is like watching paint dry....

Guess I'll have to wait until tomorrow, it is now time for bed.
AbbyB

Posted Aug 26, 2008, 5:41 am
Cheer up, MrsC, one day we will find a photo hosting site that doesn't suck.
AbbyB

Posted Aug 28, 2008, 4:19 am
PhotoBucket seems to be working again! I guess you were right, BlackCat.

Back