Flibbie looking for a new home

Apperveilchen

Posted Oct 1, 2008, 9:34 am
This little baby-Flibbie is looking for a nice family or single person to adopt him. I got him from someone saying 'You know some Dutch people, don't you?' Flibbie would be happy to go just about anywhere though. If anybody is interested, just let me know.

PS I asked Flibbie to please send me a postcard after he's arrived. ;)
sararingham
sara.ringham@gmail.com

Posted Oct 1, 2008, 9:42 am
omg that's so adorable! I'd love to adopt him but if you don't want to send him to Australia that's understandable. I'd turn him in to a little toyvoyager of course... :-)
Lejow

Posted Oct 2, 2008, 8:31 pm
ahw ahw ahw sooo cute
Can I adopt him?!?!

(since I am from the Netherlands :D :D :D)
kiskis

Posted Oct 13, 2008, 3:00 pm
Flibbie looks sooooo cute! I'd never thought that a worm can be that adorable! (I thought that he is a worm but maybe he's something else?)
I would love to adopt him but it is understandable if you don't want to send it to Japan. It's far away and costs more:p
Apperveilchen

Posted Oct 13, 2008, 5:41 pm
Thanks for the interest! Flibbie is very excited to be going away soon. Right now I need to save some postage costs, so I will leave this open until the end of the month when a 'Flibbie-Services' person will choose the adoptive family. Just post here if you are interested in welcoming Flibbie into your home.

PS Yes, he's a worm. :)
Puny&Bumblebee
nicunurse74@gmail.com

Posted Oct 13, 2008, 11:03 pm
We would love to adopt the little baby-Flibbie into our home.  Of course, he would probably love to see the world, so he would probably want to become a toyvoyager.....which would be GREAT!  Thank you for allowing all of us the chance to welcome him into our lives!  :cyclops:
Apperveilchen

Posted Oct 28, 2008, 3:39 pm
Anybody else interested?
Apperveilchen

Posted Nov 1, 2008, 11:11 am
Closed! Eddie has to choose now...
http://i305.photobucket.com/albums/nn233/Apperveilchen/toyvoyagers2/SSL15024.jpg

EDIT:

and the winner is: kiskis
kiskis

Posted Nov 4, 2008, 8:47 am
WOW! Thanks!! I've replied to your PM:)
Can't wait to welcome Flibbie to our home!!
kiskis

Posted Nov 18, 2008, 12:05 pm
http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3051/3040143807_b9f56e1f95.jpg
Hello. I met flibbie yesterday!! Thank you sooooooooooo much!!!
We are choosing a postcard now:)

Back