I cant read these numbers!!!!, and Im not trying to spam

aleoliva86

Posted Feb 15, 2009, 9:14 pm
Oh dear lord, I just cant read the number on the contact us form.

I was going to ask why my togs arent working, but I just gave up after the 8th try.

I seriously hate it!!

I am not trying to spam anyone, I just had a honest question. You administrators could get another program, one that really shows up numbers, or like the one on rapidshare (maybe its another download site), where you have to type in the numbers that have cats on it.

Admin

Posted Feb 16, 2009, 9:07 am
The contact form numbers are something we have been trying to sort out for a while! You're not the only one to have problems. I think it's because the 3's look like 5's (or the other way round). We did try to use the ReCaptcha service, but couldn't get it up and running with our site

Your Togs are always on a time limit. When you first join ToyVoyagers you get 30 days worth of Togs free. After those 30 days they stop working - you can buy more togs-time from the shop to support the site, or we sometimes gift them to members for making good suggestions or winning competitions etc. On random special occasions we give out togs to the last 50 members to visit the site.

Anyway, we have given you another 30 days of togs by way of an apology for your frustration with the contact form. If you need to contact us, please feel free to send a message to Admin via the Messenger - you don't have to enter any numbers then :)

We will be looking at other options for the Contact Us form.

Kind regards

Neil
aleoliva86

Posted Feb 19, 2009, 5:17 pm
oh, ok!
Thanks for the togs then!!

:)

Back