Would you like to host me?, Scribbles the Russ Troll

LittleBlogFrog

Posted Jun 21, 2010, 1:46 pm
UPDATE: 21st November - Scribbles has now found a host - thanks for messages.

Hello, This is Scribbles:

http://farm2.static.flickr.com/1205/4720940470_c98747bfb6_m.jpg

Hes 4 inches in height and not too heavy at all, due to his artsy nature his life missions will be based around art - visiting art gallerys, seeing street art/graffiti, going to art class, seeing art sculptures..those sorts of things!

If you would like to host his please pm me.
Sheldon's Mommy

Posted Jun 25, 2010, 3:36 am
Name suggestions: Pigmentia, Moira Dali, Amy Artista, Louvre Lady, Alaine Easel, or Pink Colour.
(Sorry if they're horrible, they just came off the top of my head)
LittleBlogFrog

Posted Oct 29, 2010, 11:24 am
Sheldon's Mommy said:
Name suggestions: Pigmentia, Moira Dali, Amy Artista, Louvre Lady, Alaine Easel, or Pink Colour.
(Sorry if they're horrible, they just came off the top of my head)

Hello, sorry Ive only just found your name suggestions (bit delayed!). I like Pigmentia :) but somebody suggested 'Scribbles' to me quite a while ago now and I thought that was very good so registered him with that name... thankyou though!
LittleBlogFrog

Posted Nov 30, 2010, 8:58 pm
Would anyone like to host Scribbles after his trip to Japan? :)
x
eeyore_witch

Posted Nov 30, 2010, 9:27 pm
I'd love to host him....he will be my first toyvoyager tho but I'll try and cross off some of his missions. Maybe we can take him to my 10 year old son's art club at school.
LittleBlogFrog

Posted Dec 1, 2010, 9:41 am
eeyore_witch said:
I'd love to host him....he will be my first toyvoyager tho but I'll try and cross off some of his missions. Maybe we can take him to my 10 year old son's art club at school.

PM Sent :)
GabbyGecko

Posted Dec 5, 2010, 6:31 am
Since he may be going to Canada already, we would love to have him down south here in the states/Colorado! :)
LittleBlogFrog

Posted Nov 16, 2011, 10:18 am
updated, see top post.

x
JemmaJ

Posted Nov 17, 2011, 8:06 am
Does Scribbles feel like visiting a place in the UK? Northamptonshire?

Back