Drashuven Looking for Immediate Host!

Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 7:08 am
Hello! (I had to edit the orginal message) Drash is seeking a host. If you're interested in hosting please send me a PM. :) I don't get notified when people post on this thread so it might be months before I see your message. PMing is much better :)

Can you host Drashuven and show him around your town? He would be happy to travel anywhere, he just wants to be wanted.
olgamaus

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 7:41 am
Drashuven is welcome in Germany. Two TVs left yesterday, so the other three TVs won't feel lonely :)
Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 7:45 am
I PM'd you, thank you so much!
Leslee

Posted Apr 19, 2011, 9:48 pm
Drashuven is very welcome to come and stay at my home in England after his visit to Germany.

I have recently been caring for two real leaf insects in the school where I work but they have now moved to one of the children's homes. The insects are to revisit the school at some point so we can see how they have grown. Perhaps Drashuven could meet them then and I would of course share photographs.

Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Mar 26, 2012, 5:50 pm
Hello! Drashuven is looking for his next host in any location. This little dragon fly is ready for adventure and would love to see the sights!
vala80

Posted Jul 5, 2012, 3:37 pm
I'm also from Germany (like olgamaus) but I could take Drashuven to my places if you want to.  :)
Fisi

Posted Jul 24, 2012, 9:39 pm
Hello, we have a lot of dragonflys in our garden, maybe drashuven wants to visit us somewhen here in sweden? but in winter it will be cold and white, without dragonflies.
He will be very welcomed here as well

Greetings
Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Dec 12, 2012, 2:46 pm
I PM'd you. Sorry, I was not notified that you had posted about this months ago.

Back