Fire game, Choose thre items

Gizalba

Posted May 7, 2011, 5:14 pm
So, if there was a fire in your house and you could save three items which weren't people or pets, what would they be?

If someone joins in I will post my three ;)
Leslie

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 8:54 am
I think I'd save my photo albums, my keychain collection and... umm... wow this is hard.. Ah I know! my beloved postcards! :p
Gizalba

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 6:30 pm
Yay you found the game! :D

I would save: My Panda, my big duck (soft toys) and my box of sentimental junk.
fam-united

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 6:48 pm
I would save my camera, my toyvoyagers :)

and I really should save my book, where I wrote down the gradings for my pupils:(
LittleCableCars

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 8:51 pm
1) Kitty's stuff: traveling box, toys, litterbox (my practical side), cat food & water, iPad (kitty's favorite games are on it).  2) Necessary electronics because I live near Silicon Valley and believe in Apple & Amazon:  iPhone, iPod with speakers, digital camera, Mac Book laptop, and three Kindles.  3) lots of bottled water. 

Sorry, Robby, but take heart I'm leaving the TV and family photos behind as there are duplicate photos scattered among relatives and you would transform yourself like a phoenix.  I'd have everything with me to post your next update. 
Gizalba

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 9:40 pm
fam-united said:
I would save my camera, my toyvoyagers :)

and I really should save my book, where I wrote down the gradings for my pupils:(

Oops, I forgot the TVs! :O
Leslee

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 10:23 pm
It might be cheating a bit but...
I have my bag next to me at the computer with all my daily important things in it.
I have ADHD and I have to do this or I'd loose them all.
In the bag is
a case with basic medines & tissues (and sweeties)
phone
keys
camera
geocache bag
toyvoyager bag
purse
mini F pennywhistle
My tiny ball jointed doll (the one in my buddy icon) in a spectacles case
My diary, pens, note book

So if it is not cheating, I'll grab my day bag!

The I'd like to get all my vintage toys but I realise I am already stretching the rules a bit so I will choose...

(I had to go and look at my collection to choose)

... a Magical Murphy (who would hopefully grab hold of his baby daughter(rare)as an extra bonus)
(he is a gorilla toy made in the 80s)

What was the question again, am I fleeing a house fire?  Lots of things can be replaced eventually...

My music books would be hard to track down, I might grab them and hope my favourite whistle falls into the bag at the same time.

This is tricky isn't it?
Gizalba

Posted Jul 18, 2011, 10:50 pm
Leslee - I love the fact you had to go and check your collection to decide ;) Maybe I need to put all my important things into a day bag like yours just in case...

Is the tiny ball jointed doll the one with the green hair? I saw her in your photos with the TVs - she is wonderful! :P

Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Jul 28, 2011, 11:38 pm
My violin, a toy frog which is very dear to me and a doll house sized kazebo made by my father. :)
rabbits

Posted Oct 29, 2011, 6:30 pm
my family, my iPod touch, hmmm, hard, and umm.... Ah! my sheep sack (It's a giant sheep with stuffing inside so you can sit on it)

I hope that our houses will never ever burn down so we won't have to decide.
LittleBear Lightfoot

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 8:25 pm
my man purse (and all its millions of contents-including TVs, laptop, pens, papers, phone, jumpdrives with backups of all my files, and a first ade kit)
my writing desk
my postcard collection
haha
Eustachia

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 12:39 am
1. My external disk (with fotos and all importent stuff on it)
2. Digi (my favorite plushy)
3. My star trek & stargate collection (they are at the same desk, so i count it as one thing to take)
MA_17

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 12:51 am
1. my laptop
2. my cds (yep, nearly all of them :p )
3. hmmm... maybe my mug-collection
miranda98

Posted Dec 23, 2011, 1:11 pm
1. my laptoop
2. my Tv
3. my i pod

Back