Has anyone heard of...?, Looking for a member or TV?

MorgenSter

Posted Jul 9, 2011, 6:09 pm
Hi! I know I'm not admin or anything here, but for a while now I have been looking for a place to gather our questions about members who have gone MIA.

Maybe another member knows what's happening and if we all came to the same place it would become easier to have access to all these questions. So I decided to open this topic, if it's out of line, feel free to exclude it ! Atention, this is not to rise riots or something... it is simply to organize and help people find each other.

If you are looking for information on a member or on a tv, write bellow and list what you already did to try and approach this person.

Has anyone heard of... :

brilliantlyxx : I have one of her tvs, but she isn't responding to pm and hasn't been on since may.;

emo_kid : has one of my tvs Freyr, in february she told me he arrived safely and she said they were having problems with the australian flooding. Never heard of her again. No answer to pm, e-mail or activity on facebook :( Afraid something terrible happened to her.

If anyone has heard from them, please tell them to contact me or let me know what happened! in case someone knows what happened, simply write INFO ON ... on bold, so everyone who is looking for that member can see it easily ;)
Gizalba

Posted Jul 9, 2011, 6:57 pm
I think this forum topic is a great idea, to get all the info members know into one place :)
MorgenSter

Posted Jul 12, 2011, 2:12 am
Thanks for commenting! I hope many more people can use this space as well :)
fam-united

Posted Jul 12, 2011, 6:27 am
Upps, I thought, I've written my comment already, but saw now, that I didn't send it:(

I think, this threat is a good idea as long as everyone stays friendly, because we all know, that sometimes things happen in our lives, that we don't share here at first. So I will just check in every now and then to eventually delete those posts, which are against the rules. I beg you all too, to get in contact with me, if you see such a post here, so I can delete it then.

I don't know about emo_kid, but I can try to find something out about brilliantlyxx and come back again, if I know more

Greetings, Petra
annix

Posted Jul 12, 2011, 3:19 pm
Hi
eyejin has my Fiorillo but I haven't heard from her since last August and she doesn't answer to messages...does anybody know her? Can you help me?
Thanks!
FosterCareHome
FosterCareHome@web.de

Posted Jul 22, 2011, 7:09 am
The FosterCareHome approves this thread :D A very good idea!

fam-united

Posted Jul 22, 2011, 1:07 pm
brilliantlyxx was here a few days ago. I had no chance to get in contact with her, but maybe you can try it again now.
MorgenSter

Posted Aug 9, 2011, 8:44 pm
hey everyone!!! Thanks for the info.

brilliantlyxx has appeared and messaged me as soon as she got back. Now Penny is almost ready to go to her new host .

Has anyone heard of kristl ? She has my Vakinas and I want her to come home!!!
Tomi

Posted Oct 30, 2011, 2:35 pm
great idea this topic :)
i think i will have to use it sometimes :D
kcrawfish

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 2:52 pm
Has anyone heard from AbbyB?  She has my Crawfish.  Thanks!
kcrawfish

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 4:35 pm
@BunTraveler I'm glad that's worked out for you. It's always good to see a happy ending.

When I was first perusing the site, there were so many unhappy endings that I am doing my best to keep my updates upbeat ... even to the extent of paying to have another Crawfish made. But I'd still sure like to get the original one home. So if anyone is in touch with AbbyB, please let me know. I have PMed her, written her by snail mail and asked Petra to get in touch with her. I know she's a long-time member, so if anyone is in touch with her or has additional contact info, I would really appreciate the help.

(It still beats having my TV mailed back with wax poured on her and no return address. Yep!)
BlackCat

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 5:45 pm
kcrawfish said:
Has anyone heard from AbbyB?  She has my Crawfish.  Thanks!

I have her on Facebook. Will write her!
RikeH

Posted Oct 31, 2011, 8:39 pm
Has anybody heard from after4ever?

I am waiting for Beaver, who is with her.

after4ever - if you read this, please send him on.

And if somebody stays in contact with her, please let her know, that I am waiting!
kcrawfish

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 4:49 am
Rike,
I've sent her an email. I'll let you know ...
~Kate
RikeH

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 7:57 am
good news - I got a message from after4ever and she promised to send Beaver (and maybe more TVs) to me soon.

Keep your fingers crossed for me!
kcrawfish

Posted Nov 1, 2011, 3:21 pm
She emailed me back, too, asking for your correct address. I know you two have worked that out, and I'm sure you'll get your little Beaver back soon. :)
rabbits

Posted Nov 9, 2011, 6:09 pm
This is really great. Happy Endings!
RikeH

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 10:45 pm
Up to now - there is no happy end, because Beaver didn't arrive up to now....
nuriayasmin
nuriayasmin70@gmail.com

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 7:28 am
So we continue to keep our fingers crossed and hope that Beaver will eventually get back to you.
marcie08

Posted Nov 11, 2011, 7:55 am
Although my original Tigger is missing for about a year now, I try and ask if anyone has heard of allison. Last logged in in October 2010...
kcrawfish

Posted Dec 31, 2011, 6:25 pm
Any word from after4ever or AbbyB??
RikeH

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 3:12 pm
Unfortunately after4ever didn't send the TVs to me although she promised to do it  :(
kcrawfish

Posted Jan 1, 2012, 4:22 pm
dagnabit! :(
heynizajude

Posted Jan 3, 2012, 3:22 am
Hey there! Does anyone know anything of the user Schnappi ?? I'm hosting her tv and we had an arrangement that I would pass her schnappi on december, I don't want to be rude but I have more tv's coming and I can't handle a whole bunch of them and I've seen she hasn't logged in since november 24 :/ so she hasn't even seen the updates I've been making...
Katara

Posted Jan 13, 2012, 6:46 am
Has anyone heard of Nuryko or MsMarvel or know how I can contact them? I sent my first 2 TV's out and it seems like both hosts have disappeared without even making one travelog update.  :(
fam-united

Posted Jan 21, 2012, 9:07 pm
I try to take care for this as soon as possible. It might be, that you still have to wait until I'm on holiday again in end of February, though. Did you try to write an email to their private addresses or/and to send a postcard?

Kind regards, Petra
Katara

Posted Jan 22, 2012, 3:27 pm
RikeH sent me an email address for Nuryko. I sent her an email today. Will let you know if she replies.
Edit: Nuryko replied  :D
She has Billy  - hopefully she will send him to the ToyVoyager Foster Care Home.

Does anyone have an email address for MsMarvel?
Edit: Sent her a postcard on 26 Jan
Planking

Posted Jan 29, 2012, 1:41 pm
Hi,

our TV Linuxi is in Switzerland at tomsue.
We have written more than 10 E-Mails and didn´t get an answer.  :(
What can we do to get our TV back?
fam-united

Posted Jan 29, 2012, 3:02 pm
Do you have the private email-address? Please send a pm to me.
Katara

Posted Feb 4, 2012, 4:58 pm
I just wanted to say that MsMarvel received my postcard and has sent me a reply. Thank you fam-united for suggesting that I do this. Hopefully everything will work out now  :)
fam-united

Posted Feb 4, 2012, 6:53 pm
I keep my fingers crossed
Philliph O-Feld

Posted Feb 11, 2012, 11:49 am
has anyone heard of Cyn? She have my tv Babuo since 12th of December. Her last visit was on the 23 December. I send her a letter three weeks ago, but dont have recived an answer. Is here someone in contact with her?

:)
RedSwan

Posted Feb 17, 2012, 12:26 am
I'm not sure if I saved her e-mail address, but if so, shall I write her that she should get in contact with you? Maybe it helps
Philliph O-Feld

Posted Feb 17, 2012, 1:20 pm
yes! that would be great! :)
Leslie

Posted Feb 18, 2012, 8:51 pm
Has anyone heard of Braveheart Sam? I'm hosting her TV but she hasn't logged in since Dec 2 so she hasn't even seen my updates in more than 2 months :( I've sent her PMs but no reply.
kcrawfish

Posted Feb 19, 2012, 7:23 am
I would like to know, too. I gave Henna her email addy but don't know if she's heard back.
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Feb 20, 2012, 9:07 am
I wrote an email to Braveheart Sam about (3 weeks?) ago, because one of my toyoyagers is still with her. She answered to the email and said she is very sorry she had not had time for the toyvoyagers lately. She also promised to send my toyvoyager here as as soon as possible, but since I´ve not heard anything and the tv has not arrived yet.
Leslie

Posted Feb 20, 2012, 2:10 pm
I don't know if I should keep updating her TV's travelog or not, hosting for an inactive mentor is very discouraging...

Henna I hope you can get Veronica back!
Philliph O-Feld

Posted Feb 21, 2012, 12:29 pm
Cyn was here and wrote me that she will send Babuo home. Thank you for the help! ;)
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Feb 27, 2012, 10:50 am
Has anyone heard of natasjav? Several TV's are with her and the last updates were made on January 2nd. Punker doesnt want to stay there anymore and wants to continue his travel but the user doesn't reply to the messages of the real owner Jane Koe :(
Can anybody help us?
fam-united

Posted Feb 27, 2012, 6:57 pm
Maybe you all could write a really nice postcard or email to her private email-address? Please stay nice, because you never know, what happened to her. It might be something serious, you never know, and then toyvoyagers might be the last thing she is thinking of.
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Feb 27, 2012, 7:37 pm
Of course we stay nice, everything could have happened to her or in her life. We wouldn't be rude or anything like that, don't worry :)
I think we'll send her a postcard and hope for the best.
Thank you very much for your advice :)
joyous_trouble

Posted Apr 19, 2012, 2:37 am
Hi guys, I'm one of those people that dropped off the planet for a while... babies take time yeah... but I've been feeling sad that I can't introduce this new baby to my TV's since they've never come home. I hope their hosts are ok and in good health. Looking for Frogger, Gloria, Lovelace and Ramon (the last two belong to my mum and grand mum respectively, and will not be using toyvoyager for the forseeable future so I'll be taking over their care.
kcrawfish

Posted Jun 18, 2012, 5:52 am
Leslie and Henna,

As for Braveheart Sam, I hope Claudia will send Veronica and Jack back, but she hasn't sent mine yet.  (It only appears so in Jack's case because he had a double ;).)  I hope Claudia's well, and, if not, that Jack's little red meow can help get her better.

Kate

Lizzy

Posted Jul 16, 2012, 9:10 am
Hey guys.
Has anyone heard of my TV Bodo? He was in Denmark until the end of April and was supposed to arrive in Italy in the beginning of May to be with Blackie.
I sadly don't know if he ever arrived in Italy, so has anyone heard of Bodo or Blackie? I've sent her some messages here - next try will be a postcard but if anyone has heard of her, that'd be a big help!

Thanks in advance :)
SteampunkLover01

Posted Aug 4, 2012, 7:13 pm
Hello!
I was a member here on TV before and I have a green frog that I was not able to get back to it's owner and was wondering if anyone would like to adopt or take?
It's first start was Austria and the owner has not been on since 2008.
ID is 210722

Thanks!
Ecaterina
fam-united

Posted Aug 6, 2012, 9:38 am
pm sent
rabbits

Posted Aug 18, 2012, 4:37 pm
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anything about LadyButterfly? The last thing she told me is that she's moving into another house.
olgamaus

Posted Sep 5, 2012, 7:09 am
rabbits said:
Hey I was wondering if anyone knew anything about LadyButterfly? The last thing she told me is that she's moving into another house.

I wrote a letter to her, probably to her old address. But I hope the post office will send mail with the old address to her.
heynizajude

Posted Sep 9, 2012, 3:54 am
By any chance anyone has knows the address or e-mail of Danoo? I have her toy and I'd like to send it back to her or to the next host and also she has my voyager so I'd like to make contact with her in order to get him back
MA_17

Posted Oct 16, 2012, 7:36 am
Does anyone know what happened to hanni? She hasn't been online since 2 months and doesn't answer to different ways of mails. She has my Tv and I want him back.
LittleCableCars

Posted Oct 16, 2012, 9:53 am
PM was sent to heynizajude regarding Danoo's mailing address. Sorry I didn't notice your post until today.
RedSwan

Posted Oct 29, 2012, 8:52 pm
Has anyone heard of majicmiss? She has my TV Ashley since January, hasn't been online since mid March and I don't get an answer by writing pn's, e-mails or postcards. Would love to hear anything.
Same about my very first TV, Shane. She is travelling from Guinea to England since 3 months now. Actually I think she's lost (was given to a friend of her host to go to Switzerland and then to England). But haven't heard anything yet :(
mmm105

Posted Nov 4, 2012, 9:21 pm
Has anyone heard of Cyn? I can see that she was online last time in September. She hasn't even read my PMs... She has my toy Hipsu, and the next host has already waited Hipsu to arrive too long time...
beelicious

Posted Nov 5, 2012, 5:19 am
Cyn wrote my on 13.September that she lost her job  :(. Now she must find a new job. I think she is very busy. Than she said she was ill in the end of september.

La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Nov 7, 2012, 2:27 pm
Has anyone heard of Zandy? She hasn't been online since September and didn't reply to private messages. I think she doesn't even know that her TV arrived here in September... :( I know that she had much to do and I don't know if anything happened in her personal life or something like that, but it's kinda demotivating to update the Travelog of a TV whose mentor doesn't even read it...  :(
mmm105

Posted Nov 7, 2012, 7:01 pm
Well, I received envelope (TV Bussi arrived here) in the middle of October from Zandy. I don't know more about her...
fam-united

Posted Nov 7, 2012, 9:32 pm
I know, that she moved and that she said, she would come back as soon as possible. I will try to get in contact with her, but I will wait until Sunday.
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Nov 7, 2012, 9:58 pm
Thank you for your answers and help, fam-united and mmm105 :)
LittleCableCars

Posted Nov 8, 2012, 1:17 am
PM sent to La_Kate_Boheme regarding Zandy.
Zandy

Posted Nov 8, 2012, 12:15 pm
Hello @ all!

I'm really sorry about my delay  :(
I think I've answered all PMs.

Maybe, if anyone wanted to contcat me earlier, please write me an
e-Mail: SHARKw@web.de

Sorry, sorry, sorry  :(
Hummel

Posted Nov 28, 2012, 1:23 pm
Does anyone knows anything about A_year_before_school or Fin07Fay09 from Offenbach. Both are the same person.

She has my Michel since August, but did't do any updates - and she didn't answer my mails.

I really want to have my Michel back!
fam-united

Posted Dec 24, 2012, 1:37 pm
A_year_before_school or Fin07Fay09 sent her package with many toyvoyagers. Michel is with me now. She said, that she's sorry, but there is some trouble in her life.
Shilo

Posted Dec 24, 2012, 2:36 pm
Hello.

Has anyone heard something from Hanni? She hasn´t bin online since august. I have a Tv from her, but i can't contact her.
Yosemite

Posted Dec 24, 2012, 3:51 pm
I have her on FB, but no answer...
Králi

Posted Dec 31, 2012, 9:38 am
Does anyone know why Noisy doesn't update or send on TVs to their hosts? I miss my Králi! I contacted her, but no reaction. That sucks! I'm really angry about this! :mad:
orangesunshine

Posted Dec 31, 2012, 11:02 am
krali: i have written her on facebook.
Králi

Posted Dec 31, 2012, 11:06 am
my daughter wrote her on facebook, too, but no reaction!
orangesunshine

Posted Dec 31, 2012, 11:24 am
don't give up ...
Susie's

Posted Jan 5, 2013, 4:40 pm
Has anyone heard of or knows Ilona from finland?
She wrote me on Dec. 2nd that she sent my Tovoyager Poschti to his next host in switzerland. But he hasn't arrived yet.  :(
I sent per PM's and even an email but got no reply.  :o

Does anyone have other possibilitys to contact her?

I'm not angry (or so) with her at all. I'm just very sad that my Poschti seems to be lost.  :(

Ilona, if you read this please please please contact me and/or send Poscht on to the address in switzerland I gave you.
Thank you.
La_Kate_Boheme

Posted Jan 5, 2013, 5:00 pm
Hello Susie's,

I don't know Ilona so I can't contact her, but don't worry, I'm sure that Poschti is fine. Maybe he just got stuck at a sorting office for a while because of the Christmas mails from all over the world. I sent a postcard to someone I know at the beginning of December and it arrived just a few days ago. I think some sorting offices are just overloaded at Christmas time, maybe Poschti will arrive in a few days when the sorting offices calmed down after the Christmas post.
Susie's

Posted Jan 5, 2013, 5:40 pm
La_Kate_Boheme, thank you for your encouraging words. That's really sweet.
arasmi
irun4fun2005@yahoo.com

Posted Jan 6, 2013, 1:00 am
Has anyone heard of "bello"? I have his TV "Pino" still...I got him originally in May 2012 and made a bunch of updates. Bello hasn't been to visit the site since Jun 21, 2012.

I don't mind holding on to Pino but I just want to know if I should send him home, pass him along or hold on tight to him.

Thanks!
Katara

Posted Feb 5, 2013, 5:33 am
Has anyone heard of Grinsekatze?? She hasn't been online since the beginning of January so I don't know if my TV Bloomer ever arrived. I left her a message on FB but I haven't heard anything from her...

And indrarado?? She has my TV Bloomer since last year July. I've sent her messages on FB and I've sent her 3 postcards already. All I want is to get My TV Blou Beer back!!
fleursmum

Posted Feb 5, 2013, 7:45 am
Does anyone know how to contact natasjav have sent emails and snail mail to try and get April back home

Also Mello is with Wusels Sweet Home and isn't responding to emails - I don't have a snail mail address. Any help getting the two travellers back would be greatly appreciated!
mmm105

Posted Feb 5, 2013, 2:50 pm
Does anyone know about Cyn?
She has my toy Hipsu since August and I have sent her PMs and snail mail letter, too. But no answers.
I miss my toy Hipsu...
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Feb 6, 2013, 11:27 am
Does anyone know anything about Eustachia ?

She has visited toyvoyagers.com last time in the end of November.
I have her voyager Brownbeard with me since last May, and I would lke to know what to do with him.

Maybe this is a bit too soon to get worried but anyway I would be happy if someone knows her email address.
olgamaus

Posted Feb 6, 2013, 11:30 am
I have her address in a message about one year old. What about sending Brownbeard to me and I will try to get him to Eustachia.

I had a look at the local phone book - at least another address with the same family name is there, probably her parents.
Shilo

Posted Feb 6, 2013, 6:53 pm
Hey.

I spoke with her in November. She had a lot of personal problems and moved to a new home in that time.

I don't know when she will be back, but I also have a TV from her here that is waiting for her to come back.
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Feb 7, 2013, 11:52 pm
I wish it´s going better with her and she will return!

Anyway, I agreed to send Brownbeard to Katja, who promised to try to reach Eustachia and get Brownbeard back to her. :)

Thank you for help, Katja and Shilo!
Eustachia

Posted Feb 16, 2013, 12:35 pm
hello everybody and sorry for long time no reply.
Erythings fine, but i have a lot of work. But i'll try to spend more time here from now, i promise  :)
And a special thanks to all hosts for spending so much time with my little TVs.

Best wishes
Evi  ;)
Bim

Posted Feb 16, 2013, 3:12 pm
Hello, have anyone heard about agent pluesch? She has my Bim and have only updated his travelog once, in November. I also have her toyvoyager. I wrote her a message, but she hasn't been online for a month and I don't know what to do. Maybe I should send her a real letter? Or maybe someone knows her? I really want my Bim back.  :(
orangesunshine

Posted Feb 16, 2013, 3:33 pm
hm ... i have sent pettersson to her last month. she hasn't even told anybody whether he has arrived or not.
Jasper

Posted Feb 16, 2013, 3:59 pm
I've also tried several times to reach. No answer. I did not know until now whether my Pettersson ever arrived. I'll try it now with snail mail.
Susie's

Posted Feb 18, 2013, 12:51 pm
... dani_claudia? Last time she was online was on 30th january...  :stare:

Since I would like my TV (little T.B.)to travel on this week and the next host is already wating for him I wonder if someone has an Emailaddress (or any other possibility) to contact her. Unfortunately I got no reply to a PM I sent her last week.  :(

Thank's everyone.

Susie's
qball

Posted Mar 9, 2013, 3:32 am
Does anyone know anything about EuroMaus?

She hasn't been here since the end of January. Is she OK? Hope everything goes well with her. My Qah  still wants more adventure in Nuremberg.
Yosemite

Posted Mar 10, 2013, 4:21 pm
I wrote EuroMaus to send my Nikita on, but no answer...
JemmaJ

Posted Mar 14, 2013, 10:37 am
I have a TV; I was hosting it when I was seriously ill. Now I am better and I want to give the TV back to its owner...has anyone heard of any owners missing a TV?
*M*

Posted Mar 24, 2013, 10:03 am
Hey,

I have a TV since a year here... His Mentor didn't answered my mails...
emo_kid
natashafiebig@yahoo.com.au

Posted Mar 29, 2013, 1:07 am
I apologies for going mia for a while there - but i have TV's who would like to go home...

Synapse - AbbyB
Rosario - Xadrian
Sweet Mimi - Braveheart Sam
Miguel - ATotal Nobody
Chance WTVT - Brilliantlyxx
Sam White - AandJWheeler
Freyr - MorgenStar

I have sent a PM to all of the owners as well.

If anyone has my TV's i would like them to come home so they may start fresh as well. Please PM me for my address.

Miss Buttercup 
Punk
Stompy
SiniS

Posted Mar 30, 2013, 9:40 pm
qball said:

She hasn't been here since the end of January. Is she OK? Hope everything goes well with her. My Qah  still wants more adventure in Nuremberg.

Yosemite said:
I wrote EuroMaus to send my Nikita on, but no answer...

I wrote her too today, she has my Vassily. I hope that she will answer and get my Vassily back :(
Tomi

Posted Apr 5, 2013, 2:34 pm
Has anybody got the adress of Troll ? She hasn't been active a lot but i would like to send her back her toyvoyager. I'm not doing anything for toyvoyagers for a year and it looks like i won't be able to do anything for 2013. Please contact me if you know her or know how i can contact her.
mmm105

Posted May 8, 2013, 10:41 am
qball said:

I have sent several messages to EuroMaus, too, but still no answers... I really hope everything is fine there!
I'm hosting EuroMaus's toy, but there's no answers to my questions about next host... I'm afraid I have to send EuroMaus's toy to the Foster Care Home someday...  :stare:
beelicious

Posted Aug 28, 2013, 3:14 pm
Has anyone heard of Sarah Lynn?

I wrote her but she doesn't answer...

My Viola is with her for 3 month but I see only two photos when she arrived.
Emjay

Posted Aug 28, 2013, 4:27 pm
Hi Beelicious,

My TV Dille is with Sarh Lynn. I haven't heard from her either. She seemed really involved and enthousiastic. She even sewed a dress for Dille. But after she went on holiday to Las Vegas I haven't heard anything. I wrote her a postcard to her home address and asked her to contact me. But still no answer. It's really strange...

I hope our TV's will return some day.

Greetz,

Emjay
beelicious

Posted Aug 28, 2013, 4:48 pm
I hope too...

She was here for a view day ago but she doesn't read the messages...
Emjay

Posted Aug 29, 2013, 7:06 am
Okay. Well, there's still hope!
MA_17

Posted Aug 29, 2013, 10:26 am
Hey you two.
I found her on geocaching and if you like I can contact her there to answer your mails.
beelicious

Posted Aug 29, 2013, 11:10 am
That would be great!

I wrote to the other owners.

Maybe one had the mail-address from her...
MA_17

Posted Aug 29, 2013, 10:48 pm
I contacted her there so she'll get a message directly to her e-mail-address. I hope I could help you.
beelicious

Posted Aug 30, 2013, 6:25 am
Sarah Lynn wrote to fam-united.

Sarah has no time for hosting and she wants to return the TV's to they owners.

fam-united wrote her that she could send the TV's to a rescue host in the USA.

We will see....
MA_17

Posted Aug 30, 2013, 3:53 pm
hope all tvs will arrive there and get back to their owners. good luck!
Emjay

Posted Aug 30, 2013, 7:31 pm
That's good news! Thanks for helping, MA 17. I think it will turn out fine! We'll just have to be patient.
Leslie

Posted Sep 30, 2013, 5:09 pm
Does anybody know anything about LadyButterfly?
I wrote her on facebook months ago but no replies, and I also see that she hasnt logged into the site in almost one and a half year... Has anybody been able to get in touch with her?
MA_17

Posted Sep 30, 2013, 5:50 pm
The last I know is that she moved.
I sent back her sheep and never got an information if it returned.
JemmaJ

Posted Oct 6, 2013, 6:02 pm
As some of you know I was ill last year and asked a friend to return the TVs I was hosting...Takumi who belongs to Jinny is still with me...has anyone heard from Jinny?!

Her profile says she has not been online since 2012. I have sent a few PMs
Tomi

Posted Nov 21, 2013, 12:31 pm
Hey ToyVoyagers and Hosts,
like you maybe have noticed I'm currently not doing anything more for toyvoyagers. I just don't have the time. I wanted to send back Berta back to troll but she hasn't been online for more than a year. Could I send Berta somewhere else? I can't keep her.
Thank you very much.
Kind regards,
Tomi
beelicious

Posted Nov 21, 2013, 12:37 pm
I take Berta.

PM sent.
beelicious

Posted Dec 3, 2013, 12:14 pm
Yeah! My Viola is back at home! I send Sarah Lynn a postcard with my address and now she's back! I'm so happy  :cyclops:!

I hope the other TV's come also back!!!
MA_17

Posted Dec 5, 2013, 5:56 pm
whoohoo! another toyvoyager back to life! :)
Aleksandra_Sunny

Posted Dec 15, 2013, 4:59 pm
My Profen is still somewhere in the USA, I don't have any news from Sarah Lynn... I really hoped that she had sent all ToyVoyagers together, the same day, but it seems that not...  :( :( :(
beelicious

Posted Dec 18, 2013, 3:31 pm
Has anyone heard of  klubwerks (Michele)?

My Kalea is with her and Michele doesn't sent her to the next host or home to me....

I wrote her and she answer me on 23. October 2013 that she has no time to go to the post office...
But now 2 month over again...

I sent her two emails but she doesn't answers me...

:(    :(    :(
Apperveilchen

Posted Dec 19, 2013, 2:11 pm
Sarah Lynn returned Huhn to me.
beelicious

Posted Dec 19, 2013, 4:33 pm
Oh, that's great! I'm so happy for you and Huhn  :D!
SiniS

Posted Dec 21, 2013, 7:42 pm
Hi all!
I didn't know where to write this, so I thought it will be the right place.
I've been disappeared a couple of months, I had a lot of work and a depression, but now I feel better and I want to tell all the owners of the TV I host don't be worry, they're safe and I have some updates to do for them.
I will try to visit the site more often to keep in touch with all you.
Greetings from Spain!
Aleksandra_Sunny

Posted Dec 23, 2013, 11:54 am
I'll send a postcard to SarahLynn today... Don't understand why Profen isn't still at home as the others TV which she had...
Emjay

Posted Dec 23, 2013, 12:47 pm
Hi,
Sorry for not letting you know sooner, but Dille has safely returned! She stayed with Sarah-Lynn and now she's back! I will send her off again to the USA, but not just now. I'll spend Christmas with her first!
Aleksandra_Sunny

Posted Jan 13, 2014, 3:51 pm
Still nothing from Sarah Lynn and Profen :( :( :( :(
MA_17

Posted Jan 13, 2014, 11:23 pm
Same problem with Noisy! She's having my friend's Králi and doesn't reply to mails everywhere. :mad:
Jasper

Posted Feb 14, 2014, 3:36 pm
Hi there,
has anyone heard of appartmentcat?
Is she well?
She was last online on 12/26/2013. I wrote her twice already - no response.
She has my little seal and I want her to send Sally on. The next host is waiting.
Does anybody know anything about her?
MA_17

Posted Feb 14, 2014, 8:49 pm
I don't know her. :(
Did you try to contact her on her blog? maybe you leave a comment on her last entry. or maybe contact the owner of the other tvs.
good luck!
Ravyna

Posted Feb 17, 2014, 4:30 pm
I'm also waiting for apartmentcat to come online again... :(
Could anybody write her a mail? I forgot asking her about her mail address.
How long should we wait to contact her by post?

Edit: Panic for nothing, everything is fine!
Eshara
nijhara1@hotmail.com

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 1:48 pm
Hi all,

Has anyone heard of/from charteuxheart from Vietnam???

She has my Owen H.M-Fips...last update in August 2013 and last log-in in November 2013.
Haven't had any response to my messages and I've no other way of contacting her.

Thanks everyone!
Jasper

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 5:54 pm
Hi Eshara
her TV Meomie was a guest of mine in 2012. I remember Meomie had a piece of paper with here with password and email address. Maybe Meomie's last host can help.
I'll keep my fingers crossed!
Eshara
nijhara1@hotmail.com

Posted Mar 2, 2014, 8:11 pm
Thank you Jasper!
I messaged Meomie's last host, who I know.
Hopefully I will have some luck :-)
Emjay

Posted Mar 11, 2014, 10:49 am
Has anyone heard of:
Aleksandra_Sunny

Aleksandra has my TV Cuty. I know she was due to have a baby in February (if I remember right). So I can imagine she has no time for TV's now! Does anybody have her personal mailaddress?

Thanks!

Emjay
Aleksandra_Sunny

Posted Mar 27, 2014, 11:21 am
Emjay, I sent you a PM ;)

I still didn't get Profen back from Sarah Lynn .. And I can't get any news from the host of my 2nd TV, Popandopula...
She is with JennaJ, who didn't come to the site from october 2013...
So, for today I got lost the both of my TV's and I'm really very very sad...
Emjay

Posted Mar 27, 2014, 5:37 pm
Hi Aleksandra,

Thanks for contacting me! I'm sorry you lost two TV's. I hope some day they will return to you. As you know, I'm looking for a new host for Cuty. I'll let you know!

Best regards,

Emjay
sannah

Posted Apr 12, 2014, 6:45 pm
Aleksandra_Sunny said:

She is with JennaJ, who didn't come to the site from october 2013...
So, for today I got lost the both of my TV's and I'm really very very sad...

I am hosting one of JemmaJs toys ... Haven't heard from her (no responses to messages at all, neither here nor via postcrossing) ever since I started hosting. Therefore, I stopped updating.
Sorry for your lost TVs, but maybe they will come back one day.
Aleksandra_Sunny

Posted Jan 10, 2015, 4:26 pm
This automn I got my TV from JennaJ, I was very happy about it!!!

But still no news from Profen who is with SarahLynn... :(
Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Jan 16, 2015, 4:32 pm
Hmm, I can't remember her name but I remember she lived in Oregon. I hosted her TV "Dorothy" ages ago. I just noticed Dorothy wasn't on my hosted list anymore, then tried to find the TV, then the person and couldn't find them. I remember they had tons of wild ones they released. I don't need to get in contact with them, I was just curious what happened to her. :(
Eshara
nijhara1@hotmail.com

Posted Jan 25, 2015, 9:48 pm

Hello everyone!!!

So happy to have the site back up :-)

I hope everyone has managed to locate their TVs or will soon find them!

I've managed to locate some of mine! Thank goodness!
So happy with these Hosts who kept them safe :-)

Sadly there are a few TVs and Hosts that have been missing in action for some time, even before the site went down.
Today I wrote letters to the last addresses I had for these Hosts.
I hope it reaches them.

In the meantime, if anyone knows any of these Hosts or a way to contact them I would REALLY appreciate your help!!!

Owen H.M-Fips has been with charteuxheart in Vietnam since July 2013. I've been unable to contact her :-(

Bernie R.G.Bear has been with Apartmentcat in Australia since February 2014. I've been unable to contact her :-(

JBF Bear has been with Mausbären in Austria since November 2013. I've been unable to contact her :-(

THANK YOU!!!

goomymia

Posted Jan 26, 2015, 12:01 am
My Brontus might be missing, I tried to contact the host via facebook but I failed and she's not returned on this site yet. Maybe she is a little bit busy these days, I think I should wait longer. Hope all of our voyagers'll show up someday :thinking:
MA_17

Posted Jan 26, 2015, 9:20 am
What Toyvoyager and which host? Maybe someone else has contact!
LittleCableCars

Posted Feb 2, 2015, 5:41 am
Xadrian said:
Hmm, I can't remember her name but I remember she lived in Oregon. I hosted her TV "Dorothy" ages ago. I just noticed Dorothy wasn't on my hosted list anymore, then tried to find the TV, then the person and couldn't find them. I remember they had tons of wild ones they released. I don't need to get in contact with them, I was just curious what happened to her. :(

It sounds like Buntraveler.  Not sure of the spelling and couldn't find her in a search. 

Edit:  She's on Geocaching.com under the user name GeoBun and Wildhare.  She last visited there in Sept. 2014.  Her profile there says she deleted her website, maybe her TV account is gone, too??  PM me if you want the email address listed. 
goldmoon

Posted Feb 2, 2015, 9:00 am
does anyone know the user Asimov? He/she last joined was on April 8th, 2014. He has my TV and I'm trying to contact him. I sent a pm last week and I'm sending a letter to his address today. I keep my finger crossed...
JemmaJ

Posted Apr 4, 2015, 4:17 pm
I have two lost TVs :(

Charlie Mouse was last seen in USA with Tera :( They have not been online since Dec 19, 2011, 10:10 pm
MimiHopps was last seen Germany with Frodo :( They have not been online since Mar 29, 2015, 6:45 pm

I have not heard from them for a while! I have sent them both messages again today!
Eshara
nijhara1@hotmail.com

Posted Apr 23, 2015, 3:01 am
Just an update!

I have made contact with all missing hosts & TVs through email, PMs and letters!!! Yay!!

All except Owen H.M-Fips who has been with charteuxheart in Vietnam since July 2013. I've been unable to contact her :-(
MA_17

Posted May 6, 2015, 10:15 pm
charteuxheart owns 1 tv "Meomie" which is with hanachan in Japan. Did you try to contact hanachan? Maybe she knows about charteuxheart or something else to contact her. Good luck!
RikeH

Posted Jun 16, 2015, 9:41 pm
It's the birthday of my ThomasHH today. And he is lost.  :(

His host Mouse wrote me many times that she would send him home, but never did it.

Maybe someone from the USA could help and get in contact with her?

I am so sad, that he is lost.
Eshara
nijhara1@hotmail.com

Posted Jun 16, 2015, 10:39 pm
MA_17 said:
charteuxheart owns 1 tv "Meomie" which is with hanachan in Japan. Did you try to contact hanachan? Maybe she knows about charteuxheart or something else to contact her. Good luck!

Hi!

I did send a message to hanachan, hopefully I will be in luck.

I also messaged other hosts who had interactions with her but no luck yet.

UPDATE: Today (June 18th) I got a message from Charteuxheart!!!
She is well and so is Owen who will be on his way home soon!!! YAY!!!

Back