Halloween Teaser ***CLOSED***

klubwerks

Posted Aug 23, 2011, 3:12 am
When it's closer to October I'll be holding a contest. Here's a sneak peak of just a few of the Handmade TV prizes! I'll have several more added to the prize pool before long. Stay Tuned for more teasers!

B)

Pumpkin, Bat, Cat, Ghost, Imp, Owl, and Monster
klubwerks

Posted Aug 24, 2011, 2:17 am
New monsters in the prize pool, including a pumpkin head monster!
LittleCableCars

Posted Aug 26, 2011, 5:33 pm
Oh, no, Klubwerks, you are inspiring me to dig into the back of the storage closet to find some little Halloween props. Boo!
klubwerks

Posted Aug 27, 2011, 9:10 pm
You should! It may come in handy for October when this contest rolls out ;-)

I am making more Halloween TV's to put in the prize pool. I plan to make a mouse, an elephant, a skeleton... and who knows what else!
klubwerks

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 10:31 am
A tiny mummy is now one of the prizes!
Leslie

Posted Aug 28, 2011, 10:31 pm
I adore this one! :cyclops: It's absolutely gorgeous!! :cyclops:

MamiTig

Posted Aug 29, 2011, 1:09 am
Those are wonderful! :) You do such a nice job on them! :)
klubwerks

Posted Aug 29, 2011, 1:11 am
I was quite proud of him! The Halloween Pattern I bought was just a ghost, bat, imp (devil), and witch, but I figured I could do more with it! Hence I created a pumpkin, cat, and monster. The monster is my favorite of the little Halloween Treat Balls. The creator of the pattern designed them to be able to hold a piece of candy inside it's mouth as a Halloween treat. I love it! And they are super easy to make ;-)

Be sure to join the contest and you'll get a chance to win him or another of my Motley!
klubwerks

Posted Aug 30, 2011, 2:07 am
I don't know about these two. I fell in LOVE with this Harvest Owl and Skelly! I don't know if I want to add these to the pool. I might have to make more of these. The owl is free standing too!
klubwerks

Posted Aug 31, 2011, 6:59 pm
Halloween Elephant added to the prize pool <3
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 12:17 am
:p Ooh, the owl is wonderful!!!

You are really great, klubwerks, organizing these contests and those excellent prizes too!

Thank you! :D
klubwerks

Posted Sep 1, 2011, 1:29 am
No problem! I have lots of ideas and I make lots of toys. So, we might as well generate some fun!

Back