Seen ToyVoyagers in German TV

Jogi1984

Posted Oct 21, 2011, 6:36 pm
Hello guys,

I've seen ToyVoyagers in TV in Germany called "Galilo Big Pictures".

I think it's a great idea and I'd like to start a world wide travel with a toy of mine.

This TV show shows 50 great pictures and stories. ToyVoyager was placed on the 10th. :-)

Have Fun

Jogi1984
vivyanhui

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:10 am
Thanks Jogi!
Toyvoyaging is really lots of fun~
I am sure all the mentors from other parts of the world are looking forward to watch the show online! :D
Vernella

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 6:26 pm
here is the video of galileo report about Toyvoyagers I uploaded it for all of you :-*

Sorry, but I had to delete the link - please understand, why I had to do it. We have no allowance right now, but they will show the tv show to everyone
Kind regards, Petra
LittleCableCars

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 9:17 pm
Thanks!!
Vernella

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:11 pm
I know its in german but i guess the pictures tell the story...I shared this link on facebook...maybe my friends will join as well.
Gizalba

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:18 pm
[quote=Vernella]here is the video of galileo report about Toyvoyagers I uploaded it for all of you :-*

Woo, I can now watch it :D Thanks so much Vernella!
Vernella

Posted Oct 22, 2011, 10:31 pm
No problem was my pleasure. I saw that no one put the video online. Only the tv station but they put the whole report of all big pictures so you had to watch a 55 minute video and I thought its better to have just the tiny report :-) Maybe anyone can translate it in english wish I wud have a programm so I would be able to...so we can share it with everyone that speaks english.
LittleCableCars

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 12:37 am
Vernella said:
I know its in german but i guess the pictures tell the story...I shared this link on facebook...maybe my friends will join as well.

Yes, pictures speak volumes and the word, freiheit, jumped out at me when the red line hit the U.S., clear as the Liberty Bell, cracked as it is.  ;)
fam-united

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 7:30 am
I just wanted to let you all know, that I already had asked Galileo for their allowance to upload the video to our website. I want to tell you, that neither Neil and Isobel nor I had the allowance already. I'm not sure, what to do now. Even if they upload it to youtube it is still their work - even if they show photos of members of our website and I think, we should have asked first.
LittleCableCars

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 7:44 am
It seems that members who just joined because of the TV show (as well as many long-time members) have not seen this:

TV-TV's ToyVoyager Travelog
juls

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 1:55 pm
This was rebroadcast this morning :)
It inspired me to join, too.

Jogi1984 said:
Hello guys,

I've seen ToyVoyagers in TV in Germany called "Galilo Big Pictures".

I think it's a great idea and I'd like to start a world wide travel with a toy of mine.

This TV show shows 50 great pictures and stories. ToyVoyager was placed on the 10th. :-)

Have Fun

Jogi1984
fam-united

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 2:26 pm
Upps, thought I wrote here already, but it seems, that I forgot to send it. Hehehe.

I want to ask our new members to be really patient with us. We try to get everything fine as soon as possible. I just ran out of IDs and have to wait for many, many new IDs.:) I will send them as soon as possible. In the meantime you can check all the other topics in the forum. Weigh your tv and measure it's length to see, whether it isn't too big and heavy for sending. And of course you can check some travelogs of other toyvoyagers. Maybe just click on photos in the headline or first page of this website

Kind regards, Petra
Leslie

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 3:12 pm
Thank you so much Verena! I really really wanted to watch it and the video in their website was blocked for my country, thank you!! :cyclops:
vivyanhui

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 4:22 pm
Yes, everyone who are out of Germany,
please be patient and wait for one more week because Galileo had already promised to share the link of the video after they completed all the works of the show.
What we have to do is to wait for a few days more.

We should respect their copyright and watch it legally~ ;)
fam-united

Posted Oct 23, 2011, 6:05 pm
I deleted the link, because I don't feel fine to let it on this website without allowance. I hope, you understand why I had to do this.

Thank you vivyanhui for telling everyone about it. I also know, that Galileo will do it, but asked again just to make sure, that something will be available for all members here
Vernella

Posted Oct 24, 2011, 11:18 am
Ooppps I didnt wanna make anyone upset with my link...just thought it wud be nice to share :-( dont be angry with me! Pls
Yours Verena

P.S. Would be great if Galileo can upload a nice link to share it legally for sure! I appreciate!
fam-united

Posted Oct 24, 2011, 2:55 pm
I'm not angry with you:)
I would have been as curious to watch it all other members here. But of course I had the tv on and had the chance to watch it live.

I think, Galileo will answer to our request - they already did weeks ago. So we just have to be a bit patient for some time.
Galileo

Posted Oct 25, 2011, 12:34 pm
Hey everyone,

you can now watch the video here: http://redseven.flowcenter.de/mfc/screeningroom/78464__4clnU.html

Itīll be online for the next 60 days. Please understand our copyright-policy - itīs not allowed to upload our videos anywhere like on youtube etc.

For those who donīt understand German: The "big picture" is a photo from Sydney because Australia is furthest away from TV-TVs home.

Thanks again to all who took part in the project - also to those whose photos where unfortunatly not in the report!
All photos and stations of TV-TVs journey can be seen on his travelog.

Enjoy! Best wishes!
vivyanhui

Posted Oct 27, 2011, 3:07 am
Thanks Galileo for the video! ;)

But I tried a few times that the video still doesn't play,
I do have a quick time player, anybody knows what to do if I wanna watch the video?

I click the "Play Video" and it shows like this,
while the "play video 2" directs me to another not found page... :(
Tomi

Posted Oct 30, 2011, 2:47 pm
you have to go on google and search for "galileo big pictures weltreise teil 2" :) then you come to the homepage :) toyvoyager.com is number 10
rabbits

Posted Nov 2, 2011, 5:46 pm
I saw Galileo Big Pictures and now I'm here
Kaylie

Posted Nov 10, 2011, 11:37 pm
me too :)
great show at least B)
Tomi

Posted Jun 28, 2012, 9:22 pm
Toyvoyagers is in German TV AGAIN! In Galileo :) It's just the same show but they show it again :) Pretty awesome
miapearl

Posted Jun 29, 2012, 10:37 am
Hmm, someone has already "updated" TV-TV
Noisy

Posted Jun 29, 2012, 12:35 pm
miapearl said:
Hmm, someone has already "updated" TV-TV

I have seen this, too. Somehow strange, isn't it?

And there is a flood of new members since yesterday :-)
fam-united

Posted Jun 29, 2012, 7:39 pm
Wow:)

It seems it's summer break in television and Pro7 shows old Galileo shows.
TV_TV was with another member of the production center and maybe she gave him to someone? Who knows. We will watch, what happens. I will try to figure it out:)
miapearl

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 6:47 pm
I am not convinced the update of TV-TV is legitimate/real. :thinking:
RikeH

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 7:05 pm
I think that the member tried to invite him - and didn't understand how it works....

Maybe we should ask her :rolleyes:
miapearl

Posted Jun 30, 2012, 8:29 pm
Perhaps that is an idea - a button/link on the travelog to say that you'd like to host a particular traveller... I know there are forum threads for many toys looking for hosts, but they may be a few pages away....
fam-united

Posted Jul 1, 2012, 5:56 pm
I will take a look now:)
fam-united

Posted Jul 1, 2012, 6:20 pm
I've sent her a message. I've already sent a message to Birgit two days ago and I hope to receive an answer from her too.
Admin

Posted Jul 1, 2012, 7:49 pm
We're going to delet the latest update as it is not part of TV-Tv's travelog.

We'll send a message to the member concerned too.

Kind Regards
Isobel&Neil
Noisy

Posted Jul 1, 2012, 8:20 pm
...same problem...

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=100156
fam-united

Posted Jul 1, 2012, 9:53 pm
I wrote to the member and then we have to delete the post - tomorrow.

I will go to bed now, have a good night:)
Noisy

Posted Jul 4, 2012, 6:58 am
...again...:-(

http://www.toyvoyagers.com/index.php?a=topic&t=100156

MA_17

Posted Jul 4, 2012, 10:11 am
this sucks! :mad:

why do so many new people don't read the rules and how everything works?! sad! :(
Yosemite

Posted Jul 8, 2012, 2:59 pm
Thatīs the reason why I choose a PW for my TVs
fam-united

Posted Jul 8, 2012, 3:35 pm
It's rather seldom, that people post in other travelogs than allowed, but it seems, that this member doesn't understand, what I wrote to him the last time:( I will get in contact with him once more and of course we still have to delete these two posts.

I did write a rather angry message now. It takes a while to get me angry, but I'm now.

Back