Snow

rabbits

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 11:23 am
Hi,
I was wondering if you already have snow at your house. This morning it snowed at my house and I made a snowman at 7:15 AM, and I just saw now that it's head fell off. Might have to go and repair it later....

Did any of you already build a snowman?
Do you have snow yet?
Yosemite

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 11:32 am
Hey, rabbits,

we have only a little, little, little bit snow up to now. No chance to build a snowman :) I am in northern Bavaria

Yosi
Sookie

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 12:22 pm
Robby built a little snowman. :)

but maybe we will make another, bigger one later. :)
RedSwan

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 12:25 pm
Acutally I went out last night to take pictures with Candyfloss as it is melting right now. Sad, but I hope we'll get more snow soon
rabbits

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 1:33 pm
It stopped snowing here now.... And on the radio they said that we (where I live) won't have a white christmas.... :(

My snowman is all repaired now and my grandma is knitting a scarf for him. :roll eyes: Lets see how long that snowman actually lasts :)
miapearl

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 1:38 pm
Only had snow in the mountains... Though other areas of the UK have had snow in lower areas this month.
rabbits

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 2:00 pm
I hope that we all have a white christmas!
BlackCat

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 2:10 pm
We had snow this morning, but it melted :(! now I am waiting for new snow...
LittleCableCars

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 2:17 pm
:) here a white Christmas would be heavy fog but sun is expected on Saturday and Sunday, maybe a little cloudy on Sunday. Don't worry we have other plans to help Santa's sleigh land. It will be okay. ;)

In the last 130 years or so it has snowed enough to make a snowball 5 times; people still talk about the last time--Feb. 1976.

PS. I love Robby's snow post today, Sookie. Glad he is enjoying a white Christmastime.
rabbits

Posted Dec 20, 2011, 2:20 pm
Wow, I guess snow is scarce, where you live, LittleCableCars! Maybe, if you make a snowball out of the snow you find near your house (if there actually is any snow) you could freeze it. Then you would have the sixth snowball.

@BlackCat

The snow I have is melting as well :(
miranda98

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 7:41 pm
We havenīt yet but i hope it for christmas :D
rabbits

Posted Dec 21, 2011, 8:27 pm
my snowman is melting

Back