July/August/September/October RR Group2

fam-united

Posted Jul 11, 2012, 1:45 pm
Group 2 is a group without notebook.

PrimaRina sends to Biggi, Biggi sends to SaSoLi and SaSoLi sends to PrimaRina.

PrimaRina's ButchFlunky (tv) travels to Biggi - SaSoLi - back to PrimaRina (member)

Biggi's Bjoern(tv) travels to SaSoLi - PrimaRina - back to Biggi(member)

SaSoLi's Phineas (tv) travels to PrimaRina - Biggi - back to SaSoLi (member)

Please take photos of your town (houses, churches, parks, shops...) and of the landscape (wood, river, fields, flowers....). And please try to add more than one photo to each update.
By the way: there is no maximum of updates and photos as long they are nice and show the toyvoyager.

Please send only small notebooks, no hard cover.
fam-united

Posted Aug 15, 2012, 3:51 pm
first post updated
Biggi

Posted Aug 16, 2012, 2:00 pm
well, may I say: It's a group without notebook. ;)
Biggi

Posted Aug 18, 2012, 8:48 am
Yesterday PrimaRina sent tv Butch Flunky and Butch Flunky was recieved today by Biggi.
fam-united

Posted Aug 20, 2012, 9:32 am
Thanks Biggi for the hint. I've changed the notebook thing and also saw, that it's group 2 in the title but group 1 in the text, so I changed this too.
fam-united

Posted Aug 20, 2012, 9:33 am
PrimaRina's ButchFlunky (tv) Biggi - Fin07Fay09 - Fay Crews - back to PrimaRina (member)

Biggi's Nosyblue (tv) travels to Fin07Fay09 - Fay Crews - PrimaRina - back to Biggi(member)

Fin07Fay09's JellyBelly(tv) travels to Fay Crews - PrimaRina - Biggi - back to Fin07Fay09(member)

Fay Crews' One Eye (tv) travels to  PrimaRina - Biggi - Fin07Fay09 - badck toFay Crews(member)

green - travels
red - arrived
orange - had been there
Biggi

Posted Aug 20, 2012, 2:48 pm
Nosyblue said goodbye to all the other Toypets and pets and slipped into his travelcase. But unfortunately he will sit in this postbox untill tomorrow because it was emptied before he arrived.
Biggi

Posted Oct 11, 2012, 8:10 pm
New Travellist:

PrimaRina's ButchFlunky (tv) travels to Biggi - SaSoLi - back to PrimaRina (member)

fam-united

Posted Oct 14, 2012, 1:17 pm
Please take a look at the first post and let me know, if I did something wrong.
Biggi

Posted Oct 16, 2012, 12:34 pm
Well, still no notebook :D
Biggi

Posted Oct 27, 2012, 2:53 pm
Today Bjoern and Butch Flunky left towards to SaSoLi
PrimaRina

Posted Nov 1, 2012, 2:44 pm
Today Phineas arrived!
Biggi

Posted Nov 1, 2012, 7:15 pm

green - travels
red - arrived
orange - had been there
SaSoLi

Posted Nov 2, 2012, 1:29 pm
Hi :D

Butch Flunky and Björn arrived Niedernhausen yesterday...both safe and well ;)
because of a lot of guests this weekend and a birthday party on monday, unfotunately i think it will be earliest possible for me to update the travelog on tuesday...but i hope with a lot of photos B)

have a nice weekend everybody
Biggi

Posted Nov 2, 2012, 2:32 pm

green - travels
red - arrived
orange - had been there
SaSoLi

Posted Nov 9, 2012, 4:42 pm
Hi there,

i got some bad news, our notebook is damaged and i write this from my neighbours notebook to let you know at least.
Tomorrow i´ll give it to reparation and hope it very soon will be ready again....so i beg you please for some patience!!!
we made some photos and had a good time til now....tomorrow we´re all going to wiesbaden on a shopping tour.... :) i really hope i can update your travelogs as soon as possible!!!

Have a nice weekend!!!
SaSoLi

Posted Dec 9, 2012, 9:08 am
Ok.....I have to say sorry for that we are sooooo late. The reparation of the laptop took more time than expected and with some annoying side effects...a lot of photos and data sets were gone ...HMPF. After that i couldn´t do anything until last week...except going to the doc to get injections...i got a bad lumbago.
But now, there will be the first update to the travelogs of björn and butch flunky and there will be more soon...

Back