Unable to post updates

Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Nov 30, 2013, 1:37 pm
I´ve not managed to post new updates now for some days.
Every time I try, I get this message:

"501 Not Implemented
We are sorry to be unable to perform the method POST to non-script at this time.
If you would like to see this capability in future releases, send the method which failed, why you would like to have it, and the server version Apache/0.6.5 to
http://www.apache.org/\"  :thinking:

Do anyone else have similar troubles, or is it just the lunatic computer here playing tricks on me?

I´ve some updates to do and I´m starting to be pissed off.
fam-united

Posted Nov 30, 2013, 4:48 pm
I'm sorry to hear about these problems. You didn't tell me about it and I will try to help. I will get back to you as soon as I know more. Which travelog has this problem or is it a problem of several travelogs?

Do more members have this problem?
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Dec 1, 2013, 12:27 pm
The worst difficulties seems to be with updating Matchas travelog.
But it is possible that the trouble is the connection I´m using here in Portugal. It is totally kukkuu. :thinking:
fam-united

Posted Dec 1, 2013, 7:37 pm
Nevertheless there is still the problem with our maps. Please keep me posted. I asked Neil to take care for it.
Susie's

Posted Dec 2, 2013, 3:43 pm
I had that problem too. But that was quite a while ago. I kept trying a few times and when I checked the travelog it only showed the text but no photos (but there for the text like ten times or so ;)).

@ Eohippus Is your computer always online? If so: try to go offline, shut down the computer and give it a few minutes or hours. That’s what worked for me.
…Not that I’m an expert or anything… :rolleyes:

Back