Posted Jan 4, 2015, 6:32 pm
:D :D :D :D :D
Pablo

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 8:32 pm
nice:)
Fasamapera

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 8:32 pm
:) ;) :)

If anyone searches for fam-united - my name is still that stupid advertising name. So if you want to get in contact with me, please use fasamapera. It is my daughter's account

Best wishes
Petra
SiniS

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 9:08 pm
Wiiiii!!!!! ^_^ :) :) :) :) :)
Good newss!!!! We start very well this new year!!!!!!!
fam-united

Posted Jan 4, 2015, 9:20 pm
Here I am again :)
smaug

Posted Jan 5, 2015, 3:07 am
Great News :D!!
KuschelMann

Posted Jan 5, 2015, 5:25 am
:cyclops: Great News :cyclops:

I'm back.
Hope my toys and are still there and they will find their way home.
Please get it easy.

Kuschi

Posted Jan 5, 2015, 11:36 am
I am sooo happy!
cocoaby

Posted Jan 6, 2015, 5:07 am
Hooray!:D
qball

Posted Jan 12, 2015, 1:02 am
Best news for the new year! So happy to see you again.
BlackCat

Posted Jan 12, 2015, 1:42 am
It is good to see how many people are back even though the site was down for quite a while <3.
SiniS

Posted Jan 25, 2015, 8:45 pm
I hope to update as soon as possible all I have for the lasts Tv I hosted and to start again to host and to show you the new adventures of my Zero.
JelloPuddin

Posted Apr 7, 2016, 4:59 pm
I am so happy the site is back up. B) Thank you Neil for working so hard to keep things going and we hope it lasts forever. Can't wait for the new site. ;)

I have not been here for a couple of years. My old account was "Buntraveler" and in this account I am "JelloPuddin". My old account was deleted by my request several years ago. No worries---all worked out well. I missed the things I lost here but since I did have computer issues---it is all good with me now. I am just happy to be able to be back into the site and will be able to entertain a few TV's now and then. :p

My new account, is actually an old account too, but had belonged to my grand daughters. They lost interest a long time ago for TV's traveling and I was taking care of updates anyway, so I came back in and am now just using their old account. Which works for me.

You won't find my old tv's located here either, unless they are viewed in other locations through your pages. All deleted with the account. I have 2 at home that are basically "retired" for now but perhaps might be able to get back out on the road. I might add them to a FB page (since their numbers are deleted in my old account) and then they will be able to travel through that page. I do have 4 new tags left over that I will add to "new" TV's and they will get back out on the road this 2016. :D

I did have many at home at the time the account was closed out. The site went down and then I decided that I needed to do something else for a while anyway. I started a new business which does take up a great deal of my time. Many of my TV's were given to friends and relatives and a few were sent into the wild.
If by chance you have anything of mine that is sitting in your home relaxing and would like to get back out on the road to travel back to Oregon USA---just PM me please. ;) Thank you!

Back