Map co-ordinates

Isobel&Neil

Posted Dec 15, 2007, 9:07 am
Please do fill in your visiting ToyVoyager's map co-ordinates (with their current location) unless specifically asked not to do so by their owner.

The 'View Map' page makes a really nice feature and shows the extent of each ToyVoyager's travels. It also allows them entry into the 'Most Travelled' category of the 'Top Tens'.

If the map is showing somewhere other than where you actually are (for example it might show Asia when the TV is in the USA) it could be that the co-ordinates have been entered incorrectly. If you are having problems using the mapping feature, please don't hesitate to PM Isobel&Neil and we'll try to help!

Kind Regards
I&N ;)
zwieback

Posted Nov 22, 2011, 11:59 am
Hi,
:(
I noticed that in many Travelogs the map is not updated.
My opinion is that the map is an important feature of tracking the TVs.  :rolleyes:

Since the link to heavens-above.com is provided during the update it should be used.

Here a short description of the use:
1.) click the link
2.) enter your country
3.) type in the city at Search String:
4.) you find the data of the city behind the Name.
      If This will do continue with 8.)
5.) click the "name of the city"- link
6.) click "select from map" in chapter Configuration
7.) zoom in to get the exact location if you want
      If you don't want to reveal your house choose a point in the vicinity (gas station or town hall etc.)
8.) copy the Logitude/Latitude data from below the map to the Travelog
9) Ready

Really simple, isn't it ?
;)
fam-united

Posted Jan 21, 2012, 2:10 pm
up

(If you need help, please let me know. Also if your host doesn't add the coordinates, just write a note)

Back