Travelling Hedgehog, A real hedgehog on adventures!

Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Feb 20, 2015, 1:09 pm
I saw this today and was reminded of toyvoyaging.  Someone has been taking their hedgehog out on travelling adventures...

Travelling Hedgie
fam-united

Posted Feb 20, 2015, 1:20 pm
It's somehow cute and of course reminds of toyvoyagers, but nevertheless I prefer toyvoyagers. Such a poor hedgehog, that has to travel around like a toy.
Xadrian
xadriankruez@hotmail.com

Posted Mar 3, 2015, 2:25 pm
Hmm, it shows a reply to this, but I cannot see it :(

kessalia

Posted Mar 3, 2015, 8:41 pm
So cute! :D
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Mar 31, 2015, 1:29 pm
Hmm, the hedgehog is übercute, and seems to be quite comfy in his/hers owners hands, but somehow I still don't quite accept this. :thinking:

Maybe I just have my hair in a too tight bun, but somehow it doesn't look right to pose a real, living animal like that in photos taken in places which seem to be very high and too cold for it to be at all.
Maybe I would better keep my mouth shut and let people have their fun, but I would never dare to handle an animal quite like that.
What if a mosquito stung my eye or a raven suddenly got onto it's wings a meter away from my feet, and I lost my grip of the hedgehog? :thinking:

On the other hand, some people even take photos like that of their babies, so maybe I'm really being over-sensitive here.

Back