Where are all the posts for 2015?

niteperson

Posted Mar 19, 2015, 8:33 pm
I just joined and was very excited to get on here and be a host for some little critters but there doesn't seem to be much activity on the site.
Is anyone promoting the site to get new people? I know one thing that will discourage new members is the wait to be able to post. When we sign up we are all excited to get started but if we are not allowed to start posting, asking questions and feeling a part of the site new people will just leave and not come back.
Thanks for listening.
Eohippus
pikkuaasi@gmail.com

Posted Mar 19, 2015, 8:51 pm
Hello and wellcome to the world of toyvoyaging. :)

As you have noticed the forum is not very active, but if you check for example under the "latest updates" on the starting page, you'll see there is lots of other kind of activity going on - many active members and many little voyagers travelling all the time. :)

The best way to start is to create your own toyvoyager and made a profile for it and also write some updates for it with nice pictures.
It is also good to tell in your own profile what kind of things you are willing to show and do with the tv:s coming for a visit.

Most agreements between the members about tv:s coming for a visit are actually done in private messaging, not so much on the forum.

Have a good start! :)
RikeH

Posted Mar 20, 2015, 11:36 am
In my opinion it is strange to start here with such a negative first post.

Of course you can ask questions - or is there no possibility for new members? I don't know, that there is a change.

And you were able to post - and get a nice answer by Henna.

So be patient, start your own TV, show us that you are a great host, and many TVs would love to visit you, I am sure.

Have fun and relax. B)
niteperson

Posted Mar 23, 2015, 6:08 am
Yes, you're right my post was a little strange for a first post. I'm sorry I didn't mean anything by it except to be helpful to the site manager. I just have never joined a site and then not been able to join in & start posting until I joined here. I had to contact the site to find out why. I just ment most people wouldn't take the time to contact anyone if they joined and then couldn't participate. They would just leave and not come back. I was just trying to give some heads up. Once people are members for awhile you foreget how it was when you first join.
Sorry, I didn't mean to ruffle anyone's feathers. Thank you both for replying. :D

Back