Hello!

svartberg

Posted Apr 17, 2015, 12:41 pm
Well, I'm not exactly a new member but I've been slacking recently so would like to re-introduce myself :)

I'm Natalie and I'm from Wales. I have a TV called Scoop who is currently in Switzerland with Jasper and in the past I hosted Lily and Kanako.

Ideally I'd like to get back into hosting, but to get back into the swing of things I've made a new TV for myself (he'll be a stay-at-home one though!) to reacquaint myself with hosting a TV first :)

Nice to meet you all (again)!

PS. On my profile there's nothing in the 'currently hosting' section despite the fact I'm hosting Cooper - what do I need to do to fix this? :)
Apperveilchen

Posted Apr 18, 2015, 2:52 pm
I am looking forward to seeing your travelog updates. I also only "host" my stay at home tv at the moment because I never know how many pictures I'll take or when I can update with the pictrues I have and I do not want to disappoint a tv mentor or put that kind of stress in myself.
However my own tv also doesn't show up as a hosted tv, I guess because he's at home here and not a guest.
svartberg

Posted Apr 19, 2015, 8:15 am
Thanks! I'll be keeping an eye on your updates too ;)

And ahh, that must be what it is. Thanks for the help!
BlackCat

Posted May 7, 2015, 10:36 am
Hello :D! I am looking forward to the updates of your little stay at home toy as well. I have my Jonathan at home as well and he loves being with me whenever he can.

And if you ever have a spot free for hosting, I would love to send one of my toys to Wales.
svartberg

Posted May 18, 2015, 10:24 pm
Hi! Nice to meet you, BlackCat :) I will be keeping an eye on your stay-at-home TV Jonathan as well :D

I would be happy to host one of your TVs in the future. Let me know when you have one that would like to visit ;)

Back