ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Technical tips » To post MbCode

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Topic Locked Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
To post MbCode, using special buttons
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The instuctions are on the attached picture. If you want to copy&paste them, please download the .PDF-file that is attached too.

GOOD LUCK,
Kristl

Attached file: text_code.pdf (409 downloads, 45 KB)

Attached file: text_code.jpg (179 downloads)
text_code.jpg
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Feb 25, 2008, 7:33 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Topic Locked Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable