ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Rodents Looking for Hosts » Hosts for Mausi wanted

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Hosts for Mausi wanted
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,
Mausi is looking for hosts. She will leave me on March, 17th. She will stay a month in Austria.

She then will be free for new hosts.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Mar 16, 2008, 5:34 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Mausi is welcome in Vancouver, Canada :]
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Mar 16, 2008, 6:49 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would like to host Mausi in New York!
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Mar 16, 2008, 7:31 pm
wmphimu
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to wmphimu Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host her in Virginia (US)! :)
My ToyVoyagers: Chocolate Moose, FenwayPlaid Moose, & Tipsy
Currently Hosting:Bally
I have hosted: PookyBear, Fridolin, Pebbels, Calixte, ResiJimbo Elephant, Summy, Mister Right,
Bloem, Ebba,Mister Snow, Snuggles, Shirley Sheep, Muumipeikko , Mausi, Fllama,
& HitchaRideMo

My ToyVoyagers are looking for hosts! PM me if you would like to have them for a visit!

Posted Mar 16, 2008, 9:49 pm
Mosuha
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Germany

Visit Mosuha's web site Send an ICQ messsage to Mosuha Send a message to Mosuha with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Mosuha Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If Mausi likes, she can visit us in India.... we would like to host her.... and we would love to talk a little german with her... ;-)

Lots of love,
Mona & Uli

currently hosting: Yomi, Godnatt nalle and shiva

*Posted Mar 19, 2008, 11:39 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Thank you, wmphimu and Mosuha,
you have a PM.

Posted Mar 20, 2008, 7:10 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If Mausi want i have two cats to cuddle with :)
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Mar 20, 2008, 8:18 am Last edited Mar 20, 2008, 8:19 am by Eryah
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

He is welcome in the Netherlands
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted Mar 20, 2008, 10:20 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Hi,
Mausi has now 8 hosts on the itenary, that should be enough for a very long journey.

I would be glad if someone else would like to host Bruni Lila or leopard Antonio  :D

Posted Mar 21, 2008, 9:57 am
kockoc
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

China

Send a personal messsage to kockoc Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

so lovely girl! I wanna to be she's host! she will have a good time in china.

Posted Nov 28, 2009, 7:35 pm
Nancyjb
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to Nancyjb Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi

Bruni Lila or Antonio or both are welcome here in San Diego California, especially if they would prefer to be somewhere warmer for the winter!

Have fun,
Nancy JB
NancyJB

Posted Nov 30, 2009, 4:03 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable