ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers Cafe » I messed up the travels of 3 ...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
I messed up the travels of 3 toy voyagers recently. , Where I apologize for my procration
skylerdragon
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to skylerdragon Visit skylerdragon's web site Send a message to skylerdragon with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to skylerdragon Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I am sorry. I recently delayed the travels of 3 toy voyagers. I have contacted wourpet and made my corrections by sending the toy voyagers on with delivery confirmation numbers.

While I still want to be a toy voyager host, I understand if you do not choose me. I have no excuse for my negligence other than human error.

I learned in another thread not to mention names because it might offend the people I mention, but I will say again I am very very sorry.

All three voyagers are in the postal system now with tracking numbers.

0306 1070 0003 9145 3314
0308 0070 0001 4740 8910
0308 0070 0001 4740 8927

Please again accept my apologies if my carelessness has hurt you!
God Bless you!

*Posted Mar 23, 2008, 2:28 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable