ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Improvements to the site » Banners?

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Banners?
LadyxSky
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Visit LadyxSky's web site Send an AIM message to LadyxSky Send a personal messsage to LadyxSky Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to put a link to toyvoyagers on my livejournal and such. Are there any banners or link buttons to use?

Maybe some should be made. It'll help spread the word! :]
My Voyagers: Mate, Sequin, and Pigment.

On A Voyage: Mate

Hosting: Springfield

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 1:29 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

There are no banners or buttons available at the moment - but it's a really good point - we will work on it!
We live here.

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 4:43 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have this. Feel free to use it if you like :)
I use it around forums that I usually hangout
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/manisnyer/aliahbannerpz5.jpg
credit to flippinchinita@sjfh

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 7:53 am Last edited Mar 25, 2008, 7:59 am by aliah
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

aliah said:
I have this. Feel free to use it if you like :)
I use it around forums that I usually hangout
http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/manisnyer/aliahbannerpz5.jpg

Wow you mind if I steal that too? :-) I'd love to have it link to the TV website too. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 7:56 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I don't mind at all ;)
credit to flippinchinita@sjfh

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 7:59 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

[*url=http://www.toyvoyagers.com][*img]http://i271.photobucket.com/albums/jj152/manisnyer/aliahbannerpz5.jpg[/img][/url]

If you guys want it to link to toyvoyagers too if someone clicks the banner, then just use this link! :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 8:04 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

however, postcrossing doesn't allow this banner because of their signature "6 lines rule".
I'll see if i can get a smaller one later

Posted Mar 25, 2008, 8:06 am Last edited Mar 25, 2008, 8:14 am by aliah
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable