ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » [LOTTERY] Lucky 7

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
[LOTTERY] Lucky 7, Stonehenge/Dorset {{CLOSED}}
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We love the Lottery Idea!

Here are seven items from our recent holiday:

Postcard:  Dorset Jurassic Heritage Coastline
Postcard:  Illustrated Dorset Map
Postcard:  Stonehenge
Postcard:  Corfe Castle, sunset or sunrise?
Leaflets:  Two - all about Stonehenge
Magnet:    Fridge Magnet of Stonehenge sunrise

If you would like a chance of winning these items, please reply giving your number #1, #2, #3 and so on, and please complete the following sentence in SEVEN words (or less):

ToyVoyagers is .................

Attached file: LOTTERY Lucky7 Dorset.jpg (186 downloads)
LOTTERY Lucky7 Dorset.jpg
We live here.

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 1:49 pm Last edited Mar 31, 2008, 11:19 am by Isobel&Neil
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

ToyVoyagers is...The coolest bloody site ever!
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 6:11 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#3 sararingham

Toyvoyagers is the most addicting and fun website ever! <3
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 7:17 pm
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#4 shana10212

Toyvoyagers is sooo adicting and loads of fun.
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 7:54 pm
carlissa
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send an email to carlissa Visit carlissa's web site Send a personal messsage to carlissa Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#5 Carlissa

Toyvoyagers is fun and a great travelogue!

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 9:03 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#6 BlackCat

ToyVoyagers is a wonderful place to join :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Mar 30, 2008, 9:54 pm
gingermuggins
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to gingermuggins Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#7 gingermuggins

ToyVoyagers is seeing the world on a budget!
My Toy Voyagers ~ Meleleuca ~ Pirate ~ Fifi Flowertot ~ Curio

RIP ~ Marcello

Visiting now  ~ Paula ~ Chester

Had the pleasure of hosting ~ Groovy ~ Snuggles ~ Bloem ~ Leo Lion ~ ducky-duck ~ Roberto  ~ Sunshine ~ Rex ~ Coop ~ Gus Giraf ~ Bon ~ Antonio ~ Twilight ~ Bon ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy ~ Trudi[tv] ~ [tv]Emil ~ Calixte ~ Bob the Bug ~ kattieMill

Posted Mar 31, 2008, 2:34 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#8 aliah

ToyVoyagers is Pringles, "Once you pop (start) you can't stop!"

Posted Mar 31, 2008, 4:12 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

:stare: Oops! Forgot to say when this would close....

We'll draw this lottery on 9th April!

More to come ;)
We live here.

Posted Mar 31, 2008, 7:35 am
Miss_Nadine
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Russian Federation

Send a message to Miss_Nadine with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Miss_Nadine Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Toyvoyager is big surprise with little package
Mommy of: Mister_Right, Znayka, Just_married

Hosted: Morado, BearyLuv, Donald, NormaNikkers

My podcast for studying Russian

Posted Mar 31, 2008, 12:22 pm
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#10 kristl

Toyvoyager is your travelling eyes and heart :)
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Apr 1, 2008, 9:39 am
Silverwings
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Silverwings Visit Silverwings's web site Send an AIM message to Silverwings Send a message to Silverwings with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Silverwings Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

#11 Silverwings

Toyvoyagers is looking crazy in public... and loving it!
I know I'm not around much... but I am still alive! (Life gets in my way a lot.)

Please don't worry if I don't respond to anything between now and August. I'm off to archaeology camp---where internet access is hard to come by.

Posted Apr 2, 2008, 12:24 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

We will be drawing this Lottery tomorrow.

There's still time to enter! ;)
We live here.

Posted Apr 8, 2008, 10:19 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Toyvoyagers is ... making friends all over the world
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 9, 2008, 12:49 am Last edited Apr 9, 2008, 12:49 am by becka_kate
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

And the winner of the Stonehenge/Dorset Lottery is .....

#11 - SILVERWINGS!!!

We will PM you for your details, and send your prize out shortly!

Watch out for another Lottery coming soon.

Thank you to everyone for joining in.

Kind Regards
I&N
We live here.

Posted Apr 9, 2008, 8:41 am Last edited Apr 9, 2008, 8:42 am by Isobel&Neil
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable