ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » [LOTTERY] Shakespeare and St....

Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
[LOTTERY] Shakespeare and St. George!, {{CLOSED}}
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

And the winner is ....

Lucky for Some - Drakie!!!

We will parcel up your prize(s) and get them into the post for you as soon as possible Sylvia.

Congratulations!

Thanks to everyone who entered this Lottery. We will run another one soon.

Kind Regards
I&N

We live here.

Posted Apr 23, 2008, 1:40 pm
kristl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Technicals

Russian Federation

Send an email to kristl Visit kristl's web site Send an ICQ messsage to kristl View kristl's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to kristl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Happy St George's Day! :)
Believing in the magic that I know could never be...
(c) Flight of Dragons

My ToyVoyagers Berlin Bear Éireannach Snegovik Tippi Strider Babylonie TibiPanda Charity Bear Trafalgar
Currently hosting Peachy Chai Vakinas
Hosted C.K. Luffy Bertold Kennedy Majed Purple Bun Archibald Bumba Gina Giraffe BearyLuv Eldon Rangler Curly Snowy NormaNikkers Squiggles Minerva Flora Helen Bear Decker Small Fry Dottie Grace Elisabeth Otto Smith Morado Mousy Mouse Fusco Robinson Donald, Beethoven

Would you like to host one of my ToyVoyagers? - See the TravelLists
ToyVoyagers on WWTVT & ETVT that are going to visit me

I'm TrailOrganiser and Host on the RTVT. Please contact me if you'd like your TV to visit Russia!

Posted Apr 23, 2008, 4:54 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Congratulations Drakie!

My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 23, 2008, 7:29 pm
gingermuggins
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to gingermuggins Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

WTG Drakie :)
Enjoy!
My Toy Voyagers ~ Meleleuca ~ Pirate ~ Fifi Flowertot ~ Curio

RIP ~ Marcello

Visiting now  ~ Paula ~ Chester

Had the pleasure of hosting ~ Groovy ~ Snuggles ~ Bloem ~ Leo Lion ~ ducky-duck ~ Roberto  ~ Sunshine ~ Rex ~ Coop ~ Gus Giraf ~ Bon ~ Antonio ~ Twilight ~ Bon ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy ~ Trudi[tv] ~ [tv]Emil ~ Calixte ~ Bob the Bug ~ kattieMill

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 3:21 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable