ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Performance problems

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Performance problems, It's going slow... why?
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

You may be experiencing some performance problems with the website, for which we are very sorry. Our service provider is having some problems which mean that anybody running a database (i.e. us) will also have problems too. They are urgently looking into it and are hoping that it will be fixed this week. So with any luck normal service will soon be resumed.

We hope it is not affecting your enjoyment of the website too much. Please don't give up on us. Rest assured we are finding it at least as frustrating as you are!

Your apologetically,

Isobel and Neil
We live here.

*Posted Feb 27, 2007, 6:37 pm Last edited Feb 27, 2007, 6:43 pm by Isobel&Neil
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We are happy to say that the problems have now been resolved and the site is once again operating at normal speed. Thanks for bearing with us!

Isobel&Neil
We live here.

Posted Mar 9, 2007, 12:31 pm Last edited Mar 9, 2007, 12:31 pm by Isobel&Neil
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable