ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Dazed and Confused? » Antidating a travelog : locat...

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Antidating a travelog : location ?
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Isobel&Neil,
I've just anti-dated Les Dupont 's travelog, with a picture showing where they had been released before being found by Roméo. In the "view voyagers" screen, it now appears that they are in Bruges (where I released them) whereas they are now in Paris with Romeo. Would it be possible, that the last update is kept in memory (on the contrary of the antidated update) ? I think it is the same for the status (they are marked in the wild whereas they are with Roméo)
Thank you,
Mistigree

Posted Apr 21, 2008, 9:26 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi Mistigree,
Yes, this is a good idea, it is something we need to sort out.
For now we have updated the topic behind the scenes. We will add it to the list of things to do :)
We live here.

Posted Apr 21, 2008, 9:50 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable