ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Do you know someone from...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Do you know someone from...
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Um, sort of? My last boyfriend's family lived there with his grandmother (her second husband was Israeli) for a year or so while they were waiting for the necessary paperwork to move to Canada. So by association...

Do you know someone from the Caribbean?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Nov 5, 2008, 5:06 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, I think that that's the one part of the world not represented in the population of the school I work at.

Do you know someone from the Pacific Islands? (Fiji, Samoa, New Zealand etc)
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Dec 13, 2008, 12:44 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I met some New Zealanders at a Girl Guide camp once.

Do you know someone from Northern Africa?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Dec 14, 2008, 12:00 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I know a guy who is half Tunisian  http://www.cosgan.de/images/smilie/frech/e010.gif

Ahem... Do you know someone from Hing Kong?
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted Dec 14, 2008, 5:45 am Last edited Dec 14, 2008, 5:46 am by Delenna
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Yes, but I can't remember exactly who, because I have so many Asian friends and it's hard to keep track of here everyone's from (especially since I can't pronounce most of the places).

Do you know somebody from Taiwan?

Posted Dec 14, 2008, 7:50 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, I met some people from Taiwan during my four weeks in Florida but unfortunately we don't e-mail anymore... :(

Do you know someone from Andorra?
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Dec 17, 2008, 2:21 pm
aleoliva86
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to aleoliva86 View aleoliva86's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to aleoliva86 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, i dont even know where that is!

Do you know someone from south america?

Posted Jan 19, 2009, 11:02 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, once... I used to be friends with someone whose father was Chiliean when I was in high-school.

Do you know someone who lives above the Arctic Circle?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

Posted Jan 20, 2009, 3:47 am
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no, that's way to far up north

do you know someone from korea?
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Jan 22, 2009, 6:22 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Yes, my neighbours granddaughter was adopted from South Korea and I travelled for a while last year with a guy from SK as well.

Do you know anyone from Egypt?

Posted Jan 25, 2009, 3:00 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Not personally... but I do know a couple people I talk to more or less regularly...

Do you know anyone from Kzakastan?
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Jan 25, 2009, 3:08 am
Penvmbra
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to Penvmbra Visit Penvmbra's web site Send a personal messsage to Penvmbra Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I met a couple of american guys in uni.
One of them is working with me at the moment in a group project, actually =)

Why do you ask?
Penvmbra's cubs:
Margarida in Mexico. - LOST
Migui+Gui in Portugal.
Vladimir in England.
Mumu in Germany.
Splash+Snuggles in Wales.
----------------------------------------------
I'm hosting:

----------------------------------------------
I've hosted:
Amelie, Lucky Duck, Fridolin,Nepomuk,Perdita

Posted Jan 27, 2009, 11:15 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

...that's the object of the game?

I went to high school with a guy from Kazakhstan. He had crazy hair.

Do you know someone from Turkey?

Posted Jan 29, 2009, 7:47 pm
Szandra
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Hungary

Visit Szandra's web site Send a personal messsage to Szandra Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I had a pen pal from Turkey and have some friends there on Facebook.

Do you know someone from Scotland?
Currently hosting: Eatcookie
Margarida LiLA Bear Elsie

ToyVoyagers hosted: Dilbert Smooch Kuma Candy Cotton Robinson Bestik Éireannach Baby Frida Lillebi Skippy Kangaroo Willy W. Etwas Louis the Rat

My ToyVoyagers:
Muki Peti Bella

Posted Jan 29, 2009, 9:24 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

No, but I know an Aussie who lives in Scotland! (and I have Scottish heritage)

Wales anyone?

Posted Feb 7, 2009, 10:32 am
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no. but i have a friend who is studying in wales.

do you knwo someone from nagoya?
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Feb 10, 2009, 1:21 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

I'm not sure. I have a few Japanese friends, but I'm not entirely sure where they are from.

Do you know someone from Washington?

Posted Feb 11, 2009, 9:41 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

I'm assuming the state & not the city?

If it's the state, then I think sara is from there? Not that I've met her in person, but we chat a lot about the troubled ATVT.

Do you know someone online that you've then met in real-life?

Posted Apr 20, 2009, 11:16 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Not yet, but there's this girl in Vancouver who I have been meaning to meet up with to bake cupcakes.

Do you know someone from Turkey?

Posted Apr 21, 2009, 7:02 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Yes, one of the teachers I work with is Turkish.

... someone from Indonesia?

Posted Apr 22, 2009, 1:37 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable