ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Do you know someone from...

Pages: << prev ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Do you know someone from...
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

noo

Finland?
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted Jun 14, 2009, 10:48 am
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

nope

Andorra?
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Jun 15, 2009, 5:35 pm
Marilia
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to Marilia Visit Marilia's web site Send a personal messsage to Marilia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No

Do you know someone from Belgium?
~~ There is no foreign land; it is the traveller only that is foreign ~~

Posted Jun 19, 2009, 3:56 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nope

Do you know someone from Iran?
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Jun 29, 2009, 8:09 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, a girl I went to high school with was Iranian.

Do you know somebody from Georgia (country)?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 29, 2009, 5:44 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no,
Do you know someone from Germany ?
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Jun 29, 2009, 6:08 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Yes. We had a foreign exchange student from there.

Do you know someone from New Zealand?
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Jul 11, 2009, 7:18 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I met some girls at a Girl Guide camp in 2001 who were from New Zealand.

Jamaica?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 12, 2009, 6:19 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

no

Do you know someone from Estonia?

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Jul 17, 2009, 9:46 am
Hummel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to Hummel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes - I have a penfriend there :D

Do you know someone from Croatia?
Hello, I am sorry, but I am not really able to host your TVs, maybe I am a little too old, but these technical thinks are really difficult for me.

Posted Jul 17, 2009, 2:50 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

I few people I went to high school with were from Croatia.

Morocco?

Posted Jul 17, 2009, 5:52 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

no,
do you know someone from Brazil?

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Jul 19, 2009, 3:47 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Not directly.

The Falklands?

Posted Jul 27, 2009, 5:43 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

noo

Do you know someone from Usa ?

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Jul 27, 2009, 7:25 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yes, I've been in California this winter and still write e-mails with some peoplefrom there. I also have a pen pal from Ohio.

Do you know someone from Luxemburg?
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Jul 28, 2009, 10:45 am
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

no
do you know someone from Germany ?

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Aug 1, 2009, 2:29 pm
davidbe
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Slovenia

Send an email to davidbe Send a personal messsage to davidbe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Not realy...

Do you know someone from Slovenia ?

Posted Aug 1, 2009, 6:18 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

no

do you know someone from France ?

I've been host mum for:

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Posted Aug 2, 2009, 11:39 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No

Do you know someone from Russia?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Nov 8, 2009, 8:14 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

My best friend is from Moscow.

Do you know someone from an island?

Posted Nov 9, 2009, 5:23 am
Pages: << prev ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable