ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What time is it right now?

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What time is it right now?
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

8:46 pm on the 29th
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 30, 2008, 4:43 am
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11:06 am April 30th
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Apr 30, 2008, 4:04 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

19.56 pm at the 30th
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 30, 2008, 6:54 pm
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

4:40 PM 30th
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted Apr 30, 2008, 9:38 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

00.29 1st of May!
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Apr 30, 2008, 11:27 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

03.46am! Man, it took forever to update the travelogs...TVs are running my life! Goodnight...
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 1, 2008, 2:44 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11.40 am the 1st (that means 20 days to go before my birthday and as you see i'm like a child when i speak about my birthday haha)
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 1, 2008, 10:38 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

7:46PM on the 1st... Biggest Loser finale is on! Woo! lol
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted May 1, 2008, 10:44 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

6:48 am on the 1st. I leave for school in ten minutes (my last full day of school!).
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 1, 2008, 2:46 pm
strangeMissy
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to strangeMissy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

3:45 pm on the 3rd

Posted May 3, 2008, 2:43 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

20.07 pm on the 3th
The others are @ home

Posted May 3, 2008, 7:05 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

09.33 5th, time to do some work around here!

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:31 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

22:49 on the 5th
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted May 5, 2008, 10:46 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

8:17pm on the 5th. Happy Cinco de Mayo!
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted May 6, 2008, 1:15 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

20.02 the 8th - the night is still young!

Posted May 8, 2008, 6:59 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Tis 12:22 pm on the 10th.

Posted May 10, 2008, 8:19 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

16.39 Mother's day and I am full of cake!

Posted May 11, 2008, 3:37 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

It's 3:24 pm Eastern Standard time on the 14th of May.

Posted May 14, 2008, 8:21 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

11 pm on..I don't even know what day it is. May 26th.

Posted May 27, 2008, 6:57 am
magicwoman
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send a personal messsage to magicwoman Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11:56 just relaxing
My TV's are
Cliff,
Angus
Malcolm51
Bon
Phil
Dio
ZoSo
Lemmy
Page
Ozzy

I'm gonna host:
,Charlie-danger,Victoria,theodor,,Fuzzy Wuzzy,Lemony,Aoi,mausi,woodstock,,Shirley sheep,Jadzia tam

Im hosting: nothing at the moment

I have hosted:Meleleuca,Pebbels,fluffy,Emil.Just_Married,Bokkie,Palmeke,Bene.Iggy-Korn,Clem,ambrosius,trafalgar,Henry the Adventure Hound ,count

Posted May 27, 2008, 10:52 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable