ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What time is it right now?

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What time is it right now?
MintTe
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Sweden

View MintTe's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MintTe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

20:59 or 8:59 pm
june 2th
My TVs: Rob

I only host 1-2 TV at the time.

I have a new add, so send me a PM if you want it

Posted Jun 2, 2008, 7:56 pm
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

13:55 or 01:55
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Jun 3, 2008, 12:52 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

10:14 am June 3, 2008
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted Jun 3, 2008, 3:11 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

18.15 11th June and I'd better get supper going!
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jun 11, 2008, 5:14 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

05:07 friday 13th :stare: I can't sleep i have toothache :(
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Jun 13, 2008, 5:05 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

12:30 am on Saturday, the fourteenth of June. I graduate in...17 hours?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 14, 2008, 8:27 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

01.05 I think it's Friday! 20th June
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jun 20, 2008, 12:05 am
gingermuggins
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to gingermuggins Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

9.15am Friday 20th June
My Toy Voyagers ~ Meleleuca ~ Pirate ~ Fifi Flowertot ~ Curio

RIP ~ Marcello

Visiting now  ~ Paula ~ Chester

Had the pleasure of hosting ~ Groovy ~ Snuggles ~ Bloem ~ Leo Lion ~ ducky-duck ~ Roberto  ~ Sunshine ~ Rex ~ Coop ~ Gus Giraf ~ Bon ~ Antonio ~ Twilight ~ Bon ~ Fuzzy Wuzzy ~ Trudi[tv] ~ [tv]Emil ~ Calixte ~ Bob the Bug ~ kattieMill

Posted Jun 20, 2008, 12:12 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

7:00 pm on Thursday, June 19. I never ever cook, but this is the third time I have had to cook dinner for the family this week and I'm halfway through.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 20, 2008, 2:57 am
wourpet
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to wourpet Visit wourpet's web site View wourpet's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to wourpet Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

8:10 pm on Thursday June 19th

Pulling weeds with Nicki Bear in the garden.
Friend of Picado, Morado, Florence, Azul, Coney, Rosa, Blanche and Lucky-Ducky

USATVT Trail Organizer and host.

Winner 2008 Golden Bear Award -- Best Picture

Visitors or Visiting: Henry the Adventure Hound, Budd, Ballet Cindy, Holiday Harry,Daisy Duck, Froddo, Mara-Joy, Ruzovacek, Soar, Helen Bear  Éireannach, Ronnie N Hammie, Cool Jules, Candy Cotton, Mittens, Jimbo Elephant, Frogger, Bumble, Snuggles, TibiPanda, JamaBanaDukLuv, Winnie the Pooh Nicki Bear, Cliff, Greedyand Watson
Read their Blog

Posted Jun 20, 2008, 3:07 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

05:56 , June 21st

Too early for me to be up so i'm going back to bed for an hour :p
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Jun 21, 2008, 5:54 am
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

921pm on the 12th. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 12:17 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Tis 12:01 pm on the 12th. I slept in and am still in my pajamas :stare:

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 7:58 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

22:45
I should be studying, instead I am on my 2nd (3rd?) glass of rosé and am watching 'Art of War' on tv. (I mean the box with moving pictures ;) )
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Jul 12, 2008, 9:45 pm
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

18.11hr 20th July
Death smiles upon us all, all we can do is smile back...

My TVs: Lestat; Carmen Tavisit; Dinah Meetcha(currently stranded in Canada)

Currently hosting: Barthelemy; Coop

Hosted: Apollo; Jeniqua; Fuzzy Wuzzy; Billy Goat

Will be hosting: Bonz; Mr.Miggs; Finja

Posted Jul 20, 2008, 9:08 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

10:43 am on my birthday, October 27. I'm procrastinating on a paper and waiting for my friend to get out of physio so we can go for lunch.

Posted Oct 27, 2008, 5:40 pm Last edited Oct 27, 2008, 5:41 pm by AbbyB
DarkTrottel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to DarkTrottel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

20:11 here in England
Dark, wet and nasty :thinking:
Darth Vader's Earth mission
Or come and join the travelling jokebook!

Posted Oct 27, 2008, 8:06 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

It is 11:57 am on Sunday November 2. My phone tells me it's 12:57, but that's because my cellphone provider is slow at falling back.

Posted Nov 2, 2008, 7:53 pm
Szandra
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Hungary

Visit Szandra's web site Send a personal messsage to Szandra Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

16:38, 3rd of November
...I should start creating my homework, but it's too dark outside and I'm too lazy!:P
Currently hosting: Eatcookie
Margarida LiLA Bear Elsie

ToyVoyagers hosted: Dilbert Smooch Kuma Candy Cotton Robinson Bestik Éireannach Baby Frida Lillebi Skippy Kangaroo Willy W. Etwas Louis the Rat

My ToyVoyagers:
Muki Peti Bella

Posted Nov 3, 2008, 3:33 pm
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

18:00. November 3rd.
I should go cook my dinner.
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Nov 4, 2008, 8:55 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable