ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What time is it right now?

Pages: << prev ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What time is it right now?
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

8:04pm the 3rd
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Nov 4, 2008, 8:59 am
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

10.30 a.m. the 5th

should start to work instead of reading and writing here... :rolleyes:
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Nov 5, 2008, 9:24 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

9:02 am on the 5th. I'm waiting for English 101 to finish so that I can go inside my lecture hall for my first class.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Nov 5, 2008, 4:58 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

10.03am on the 6th. Long overdue breakfast time!
Currently hosting: Her Majesty QueenElizabethI and Fritzi

Posted Nov 6, 2008, 9:58 am
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to stargazer Send a personal messsage to stargazer Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

12.31 on the 8th Nov
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Posted Nov 8, 2008, 12:27 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bedtime! Yay! (11:46 pm on the...18th)
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Nov 19, 2008, 7:42 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

2:30 am on the 23rd Just came home, updated and I'm not bit tired. :(
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Nov 23, 2008, 1:27 am Last edited Nov 23, 2008, 1:27 am by Apperveilchen
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

5:43 pm on the 22nd. I just got home from work and I'm hungry and tired (and there's no dinner and everyone else has been home all day *pouts*).

Posted Nov 23, 2008, 1:39 am
Szandra
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Hungary

Visit Szandra's web site Send a personal messsage to Szandra Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

It's 11:41 am on the 23rd. I'm sitting in my living room and I should go out to have some dinner, but it's snowing and sooo cold!:)
Currently hosting: Eatcookie
Margarida LiLA Bear Elsie

ToyVoyagers hosted: Dilbert Smooch Kuma Candy Cotton Robinson Bestik Éireannach Baby Frida Lillebi Skippy Kangaroo Willy W. Etwas Louis the Rat

My ToyVoyagers:
Muki Peti Bella

Posted Nov 23, 2008, 10:37 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11.09 am Monday 24th Nov. my husbands birthday, 2 days after mine B)
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Nov 24, 2008, 11:05 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

9:03 am on the 24th. My first class doesn't start for half an hour and I'm killing time outside my lecture hall.

Posted Nov 24, 2008, 4:59 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

20:02 time to watch the evening news
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Posted Nov 26, 2008, 6:57 pm
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

19:27 2008/11/30
the dinner time:)
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 10:23 am
katef7167
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send an email to katef7167 Send an AIM message to katef7167 View katef7167's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to katef7167 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

1:25 pm on the 30th of November
~*Kate*~

I'm hosting Iggy-Korn
I can't wait to meet FinjaandMaisymoo
I have hosted Mausi

Posted Nov 30, 2008, 6:20 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

21.11 on 1. Dec - time to start a DVD

Posted Dec 1, 2008, 8:06 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

12:20 pm on the 1st. Doing absolutely nothing on my laptop, next to my best friend who is doing absolutely nothing on her laptop.

Posted Dec 1, 2008, 8:16 pm
DarkTrottel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to DarkTrottel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

18:33pm, 9th December
Darth Vader's Earth mission
Or come and join the travelling jokebook!

Posted Dec 9, 2008, 6:28 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

11:49 am. No exams until Saturday, so I'm avoiding the rain and being lazy today.

Posted Dec 9, 2008, 7:44 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

23:55 on the 9th... nearly time to enter the next lottery of the Steiff advent calendar

Posted Dec 9, 2008, 10:50 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

10.00 a.m. on the 17th... time to start to work...which has started about an hour ago...
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Dec 17, 2008, 8:56 am
Pages: << prev ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable