ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What time is it right now?

Pages: << prev ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What time is it right now?
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Group: Members

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

14:57 on the 7th Jan.
Is this the first post of this year?
Well, happy new year to all:)
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Jan 7, 2009, 5:52 am
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

07.34 a.m. on the 7th January :D
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jan 7, 2009, 6:28 am
Szandra
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Hungary

Visit Szandra's web site Send a personal messsage to Szandra Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

13:07 on the 15th of January. And it's raining...
Currently hosting: Eatcookie
Margarida LiLA Bear Elsie

ToyVoyagers hosted: Dilbert Smooch Kuma Candy Cotton Robinson Bestik Éireannach Baby Frida Lillebi Skippy Kangaroo Willy W. Etwas Louis the Rat

My ToyVoyagers:
Muki Peti Bella

Posted Jan 15, 2009, 12:02 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

1:30 pm on January 15th. I'm typing this on my iPod at school between classes.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jan 15, 2009, 9:26 pm
mizlilian
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to mizlilian Visit mizlilian's web site View mizlilian's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to mizlilian Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

it's 05h29 pm right now, 17th january. rainin' dogs and cats!
My travelling toys: Puppy and Poppy. They're looking for hosts!

Posted Jan 17, 2009, 7:24 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

10.30 p.m. on january 21.
~I have moved, please contact me for my new address~

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Etwas is lost on the way to Argentina
Dusel is in Norway
Zipfelchen is lost on the way to Canada

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Jan 22, 2009, 6:23 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11:55 am on January 29th. My friend is late for our lunch date, grrr
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jan 29, 2009, 7:51 pm
kiskis
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Japan

Send a personal messsage to kiskis Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11:45 on January 30.
It's the last day of me being 24. The thought of getting older makes me sigh.
My TVs+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-
Chiro * Mr.Lemony * Piyo
If you areinterested in hosting them, please PM me!
-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+-+

I'm sorry but I can't host any TV until the late May.
I'm very busy with my wedding and honeymoon coming along!

Posted Jan 30, 2009, 2:39 am
Szandra
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Hungary

Visit Szandra's web site Send a personal messsage to Szandra Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

13:32 on the 3rd of February.
I'm going to visit the post office, than buy Chinese lunch!:D
Currently hosting: Eatcookie
Margarida LiLA Bear Elsie

ToyVoyagers hosted: Dilbert Smooch Kuma Candy Cotton Robinson Bestik Éireannach Baby Frida Lillebi Skippy Kangaroo Willy W. Etwas Louis the Rat

My ToyVoyagers:
Muki Peti Bella

Posted Feb 3, 2009, 12:27 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

12:38 pm on the 3rd. Just got on the bus after a midterm. There's barely any reception, so I hope this actually posts.

Posted Feb 3, 2009, 8:34 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to babyamy Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

8.35 pm on February 3rd.
I'm always cofused when I'm working on my laptop these days, because I didn't change the German time to the American time.

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

My wild Ones: Swap, Swep, Swip, Swop, dideldum, dideldei, Lane, Lene and Line, Mr Cache and Hoernchen

Posted Feb 4, 2009, 4:29 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

9:51 am on the 20th. I'm on toyvoyagers to lessen the pain of this English lecture that I am sitting through.

Posted Feb 20, 2009, 5:47 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

9.50 pm on March 4th

I enjoy my last days in California and the sun was shining again :D

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

Posted Mar 5, 2009, 5:45 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

3:18 pm on the 5th. I'm in the most boring sociology class ever

Posted Mar 5, 2009, 11:13 pm
babyamy
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

2 pm on the 11th
I'm back home in Germany and answering e-mails and letters...

My TVs:
Kamie is lost in the USA
Wieka is in Brasil
Dusel is in Norway

Posted Mar 11, 2009, 12:53 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

8:56 am on April 18. I went for a run and had a shower and now I'm killing a few minutes before I have to get ready for work.

Posted Apr 18, 2009, 4:57 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

11:36 PM on April 21.
I'm about to go to bed soon.
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Apr 22, 2009, 5:36 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

9:42pm
Thur April 23, 09
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 23, 2009, 12:42 pm
minnihiiru
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Estonia

Send a personal messsage to minnihiiru Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

0.48 PM on May 31
I'm going shopping soon :)
My toys:Miilylost in way from Australia to  China,Jelle is enjoying life in USA,Brinda spends time in Germany

I've been host mum for:
Bertie The Duck,Pooh,Benjie Bunny,Vickie Mouseham,Odette,Purple Bun,Peti,Hinz&Kunz,Synapse,Baubles,PinkyBear

Currently hosting:
Mumu,
Mr.BigBrain

Hey! I can take new TV since August 2013 : ) I am busy  now with 2 TVs : )

Posted May 31, 2009, 10:49 am
Marilia
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Brazil

Send an email to Marilia Visit Marilia's web site Send a personal messsage to Marilia Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

12:38 - time for luuunch!!
~~ There is no foreign land; it is the traveller only that is foreign ~~

Posted Jun 4, 2009, 4:37 pm
Pages: << prev ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable