ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » This OR That

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
This OR That
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

pasta!

dog or cat?
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 1, 2008, 9:56 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

dog

love or money?
We live here.

Posted May 1, 2008, 1:36 pm
Charda
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Charda Visit Charda's web site View Charda's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Charda Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Love :)

Republic or monarchy?
My Toy Voyagers: Sussy Greenfeet Tiah Tigris
Currently hosting: Count Ambrosius Amelie
Going to host: Sandi Rose KattieMill
Hosted in the past: Sylphide Mira Trafalgar Moony Ceryni Bellatrix Harvie Jadzia Tam Resi Hoppity Synapse Roots Bear HitchaRideDooey Henry the Adventure Hound Beatritsche

Posted May 1, 2008, 11:07 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Monarchy

Animal planet or discovery channel?
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 2, 2008, 3:13 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Discovery Channel.

Flowers or chocolates?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 2, 2008, 6:37 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

chocolats

Cruiseship or sail around
The others are @ home

Posted May 2, 2008, 6:38 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

sailing! I love sailing

Digital camera or cell phone?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 2, 2008, 6:56 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

chell phone because he has a camera in it haha

Tree of flower?
The others are @ home

Posted May 2, 2008, 7:08 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Tree

Home or Garden?
We live here.

Posted May 2, 2008, 7:25 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

hmm hard one but garden

zoo or amusement park?
The others are @ home

Posted May 2, 2008, 8:21 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Amusement park

Work or school?

Posted May 3, 2008, 7:04 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

work

Jill Mansell or Stephen King
The others are @ home

Posted May 3, 2008, 10:30 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Stephen King

Liquorice or wine gum?
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted May 3, 2008, 11:04 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

wine gum

Beer of Wine?
The others are @ home

Posted May 3, 2008, 7:02 pm
Charda
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Charda Visit Charda's web site View Charda's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Charda Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Neither really, but if I have to choose: wine

Book or Movie?
My Toy Voyagers: Sussy Greenfeet Tiah Tigris
Currently hosting: Count Ambrosius Amelie
Going to host: Sandi Rose KattieMill
Hosted in the past: Sylphide Mira Trafalgar Moony Ceryni Bellatrix Harvie Jadzia Tam Resi Hoppity Synapse Roots Bear HitchaRideDooey Henry the Adventure Hound Beatritsche

Posted May 4, 2008, 11:26 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

At the moment movie, because that what I have time for

flats or heels?

Posted May 4, 2008, 5:52 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

flats

Queen or Princess?
The others are @ home

Posted May 4, 2008, 6:39 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Princess (I have one in my family - at least she thinks so)

Wood or gas fire?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:22 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

wood

sweater or t shirt?
The others are @ home

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:24 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Usually t-shirt but not today. Man, it is cold here!

Beer or wine?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:38 am
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable