ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Have you ever been too?

Pages: << prev ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Have you ever been too?
MintTe
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

Sweden

View MintTe's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to MintTe Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, I havent

Have you ever been to a town (place) with a population less then 5000?
My TVs: Rob

I only host 1-2 TV at the time.

I have a new add, so send me a PM if you want it

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 7:27 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, many times.

Have you ever been to a city with more than 6 million people?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 8:39 pm
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes I have.

Have you ever been on a gondola?
Death smiles upon us all, all we can do is smile back...

My TVs: Lestat; Carmen Tavisit; Dinah Meetcha(currently stranded in Canada)

Currently hosting: Barthelemy; Coop

Hosted: Apollo; Jeniqua; Fuzzy Wuzzy; Billy Goat

Will be hosting: Bonz; Mr.Miggs; Finja

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 10:23 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes.

Have you ever been snorkeling?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 5:30 am
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes. On the Great Barrier Reef. It was awesome!

Have you ever been to the top of a mountain?

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 5:49 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Yes, many mountains around here.

Have you ever been to a mega mall?

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 7:31 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yep, Mall of America. :-) One of the many times I visited MN and WI. :-)

Have you ever been in a cave?
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 7:58 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Yes, and debated the difference of stalagmites and stalactites when I was seven.

Have you ever been to a hardware store?

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 8:59 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oh yes, I love hardware stores. I always spend too much money there.

Have you ever been in a court room?

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 9:36 pm
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Yes I have - very intimidating places.

Have you ever been to a revolving restaurant?

Posted Jul 27, 2008, 11:30 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Yes, and I had the most amazing sorbet.

Have you ever been to a heritage town?

Posted Aug 1, 2008, 5:15 am
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes - the last one I visited was Bath in Somerset, here in England. I like thinking about the history (from pre-Roman to modern day) and looking at the architecture... and the shopping isn't bad either!

Have you ever been to see a musical?
Currently hosting: Her Majesty QueenElizabethI and Fritzi

Posted Aug 27, 2008, 7:22 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, my absolute favourite - EVITA (unfortunately not with Antonio Banderas as Ché)

Have you ever been to any sports world championship ?

Posted Aug 27, 2008, 7:53 pm
Swit
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Portugal

Send a personal messsage to Swit Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No!

Have you ever been involved in a car accident?
«*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*» «*»

My Miss E ;Oki Donkey

I'm hosting:
Rally,Monkey Youp, LiLA Bear
I hosted:
Lemmy,Woezel,Mira
I'll host:
--

Posted Sep 5, 2008, 9:28 pm
Blurchen
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Blurchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Sadly I have to say yes... luckily nothing bad happened - only the car had go to the doctor!

Have you ever been to a desert?
Everything´s a fairytale.

My ToyVoyagers: Fridolin , Paula, Cassandra , Odette , Beatritsche

Currently Hosting:

Hosted: Nami Geneveva , Pooh! , Fritzi

Posted Sep 5, 2008, 11:15 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, in Western Australia.

Have you ever been on a tree tops walk?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Sep 6, 2008, 11:10 am
Blurchen
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Blurchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No.. and.. I don´t want to.. I`m ´d be to afraid to enjoy it!

Have you ever been to a place, which you could call like "sweet"?
Everything´s a fairytale.

My ToyVoyagers: Fridolin , Paula, Cassandra , Odette , Beatritsche

Currently Hosting:

Hosted: Nami Geneveva , Pooh! , Fritzi

Posted Sep 6, 2008, 11:11 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, a little Swiss village - right off a chocolate box cover!

Have you ever been to a gypsy fortune teller?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Sep 12, 2008, 7:55 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

No, I don't believe in these things.

What do you usually eat when you to to a fair?

Posted Sep 12, 2008, 11:01 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I haven't been for a long, long time, but I loved to eat toffee apples :D

Have you ever been to the top of a mountain?
Currently hosting: Her Majesty QueenElizabethI and Fritzi

Posted Sep 15, 2008, 3:57 pm
Pages: << prev ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable