ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Have you ever been too?

Pages: << prev ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Have you ever been too?
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Many. I'm surrounded by them.

Have you ever been to a movie premiere?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Sep 16, 2008, 4:36 am
Blurchen
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Blurchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes... but.. only in Vienna - if that counts! ; )

Have you ever been on the TV?
Everything´s a fairytale.

My ToyVoyagers: Fridolin , Paula, Cassandra , Odette , Beatritsche

Currently Hosting:

Hosted: Nami Geneveva , Pooh! , Fritzi

Posted Sep 16, 2008, 8:57 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes - when I was in a fashion show when I was three. I've told this story before...I believe in the Interview the forummer thread.

Have you ever been to the aquarium?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 6:33 am
Blurchen
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to Blurchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yeah.. to Sea World in America and to the House of the Sea in Austria.. well.. Sea World was a little bit bigger and interesting! ; )

Have you ever been on a safari?

Currently Hosting:

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 1:11 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Not an official, organised safari with a guide, but I have spent a couple of days driving around the Kruger Park in South Africa.

Have you ever been to a haunted house?
Currently hosting: Her Majesty QueenElizabethI and Fritzi

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 2:16 pm
Blurchen
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Austria

No.. I don´t even know one!

Have you ever been to the Olympics?

Currently Hosting:

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 2:30 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Not yet, but the Olympics will be here in a year and a half...

Have you ever been inside a telephone booth?

Posted Sep 18, 2008, 2:45 am
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

More times than I can remember. I'm old enough to remember the days before mobile phones! ;)

Have you ever been to a fashion show?
Currently hosting: Her Majesty QueenElizabethI and Fritzi

Posted Sep 24, 2008, 11:11 am Last edited Sep 24, 2008, 11:12 am by tea_rose
DarkTrottel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to DarkTrottel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, and I don't think I will ever be rich or famous enough to go to one... ;P

Have you ever been scuba-diving?
Darth Vader's Earth mission
Or come and join the travelling jokebook!

Posted Oct 27, 2008, 5:11 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Yup, I have my license and everything :)

Have you ever been to a brewery?

Posted Oct 27, 2008, 5:34 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yep, three of them - two in Canada - Granville Island Brewing in Vancouver and the Steam Whistle in Toronto and one in Australia - Cascade in Tasmania. And I don't even like beer that much, but it was a good way to meet people when I was travelling alone.

Have you ever been to Lichtenstein?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Oct 28, 2008, 6:00 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, I've never been there. I think they check your bank statements when you want to enter to this country. If there are not enough millions or billions you won't get a permission to enter :D

Have you ever been to the capital city of your home country?

Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Oct 28, 2008, 3:06 pm
DarkTrottel
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to DarkTrottel Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Once, but only for about one and a half days - d'oh. :p There was a movies and comics convention in London that I went to.

Have you ever been to hospital?
(I hope you haven't!)
Darth Vader's Earth mission
Or come and join the travelling jokebook!

Posted Oct 28, 2008, 9:20 pm
Sonja
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Finland

Send a personal messsage to Sonja Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, but just then when i was born.

Have you ever been to radio?
My ToyVoyagers: Nuutti, Nuuku

Posted Oct 29, 2008, 5:19 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, when I was little the radio station that my dad used to listen to had an open day to celebrate their tenth birthday (which just happened to be the day before my 10th birthday).

Have you ever been to the southern hemisphere?
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

Posted Oct 29, 2008, 6:38 am
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, I've been to Brazil and Seychelles are 7° south, I think.

Have you ever been to (ballroom)dance school?
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted Oct 30, 2008, 10:31 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Not ballroom, though I want to try flamenco dancing one day, but I did receive formal dance training for nearly fifteen years ant three different dance schools.

Have you ever been to a country fair?

Posted Nov 2, 2008, 7:47 pm
Eohippus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Send an email to Eohippus Send a personal messsage to Eohippus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, I have been couple of times.
One time in a small town in Estonia, I remember especially the "chicken bingo". :D Everyone payed a small sum for a square painted on the front deck of an old Lada, and then a hen was lifted on the deck, and that square won where the hen pooped, and the winner get all the money put into the game.

Have you ever been in an observatory watching stars?
http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/personal/pooh_go.gif  http://www.kolobok.us/smiles/artists/mother_goose/MG_08.gif

Posted Aug 24, 2011, 11:18 pm
xKBr
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Belgium

Send a personal messsage to xKBr Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, but I'd be interesting !

Have you ever been in a farm ?
- xKBr

Posted Aug 25, 2011, 10:32 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Yes - the city type ones for kids to experience - many many times with my kinder classes.
A real working farm? - no.

Have you ever been to a mine?

Posted Aug 25, 2011, 12:03 pm
Pages: << prev ... 5, 6, 7, 8, 9 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable