ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Have you ever been too?

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Have you ever been too?
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes I have, and I loved it!

Have you been back to school to visit since you left?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:02 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No and i never gonna enter that hell again

have you ever dumped someone?
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:05 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nope.

Have you ever been to the ballet?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:11 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

no as i child i had lessons in it but i was terrible

Have you ever ride a car?
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:32 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Yes, every day. I only learned how to drive when I was 34 and pregnant with my second child....

Ever been in a submarine? (oddly enough, I have...)

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:35 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

haha no i haven't

have you ever been in a balloon?
The others are @ home

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:37 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Not yet! But me and the TVs will be going SOON....I hope.

Ever been on a cruise ship?

Posted May 8, 2008, 6:56 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

no but i still want it

Have you ever travel by plain?
The others are @ home

Posted May 8, 2008, 7:35 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Many times.

Ever been to Asia?

Posted May 10, 2008, 6:53 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Not yet, but I have been to various Chinatowns :P

Have you ever seen the Pacific Ocean?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 10, 2008, 8:02 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

No unfortunally not

have you ever read a book in one day?
The others are @ home

Posted May 10, 2008, 8:43 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Yes! I never put a book down till I finish it, I've even read through the night...

Have you ever been in a cave?

Posted May 11, 2008, 3:23 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Yes here in the Netherlands, Valkenburg you have cages

Have you ever been to a medium?
The others are @ home

Posted May 11, 2008, 7:34 pm
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If you count my mother in, yes I have been haha, but she is not doing it 'professionaly'

Have you ever been kissed under the stars?
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted May 11, 2008, 9:39 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Yes and even more.... ;)

Have you ever swim at night in a pool?
The others are @ home

Posted May 11, 2008, 10:21 pm
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes

Have you ever been to a sports game?
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted May 12, 2008, 1:02 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Oi I have to say now, I have been in de stadion of Barcelona, Camp Nou (or something like that). But there wasn't any playing at that moment :D

Have you ever been to another continent (apart of where you life)
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:45 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Yes i've been to Tunis so that's another continent :)

Have you ever write a book?
The others are @ home

Posted May 12, 2008, 5:26 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

No... too lazy

Ever been in been to the top of a mountain?

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:12 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

No

Ever sky dive?
The others are @ home

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:21 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable