ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » Have you ever been too?

Pages: << prev ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Have you ever been too?
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hell no!

Have you ever been to Finland?

(it's a lame question but I had to ask)
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:35 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No haha

Have you ever water ski?
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 12, 2008, 8:50 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Once as a kid, that was enough.

Have you ever been to..... a craft class?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 13, 2008, 9:27 pm
Michele_one_L
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United States

Send an email to Michele_one_L Send a message to Michele_one_L with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to Michele_one_L Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, a couple years ago I took 10 scrapbooking clases. It was a lot of fun too.

Have you ever been to a wedding (other than your own)?
My Toyvoyagers - Honey Bear, Piggy, KungFu Panda, Tuffy, Horton, Mister P Tom, Chompers, Ronnie N Hammie, Pimboli, Gilbert, Ollie_Marmot, Grape Ape, TagAlong Rocket, Fuzzy Wuzzy, Sunnie and Bullet.

Currently Hosting - Crocs, Jimmy D, Ceryni

Hosted - Nicki Bear (twice), Coop, Coco, JamaBanaDukLuv, Angus, Hazle, Wolletje, Winnie the Pooh, Little Billy, Dirkie, Fuzz Bear, Cliff, Pebbels, HitchaRideMo, Muumipeikko, Mausi, Bellatrix, Willy Wau, TheoSheepResi, Bene, Hinz + Kunz, Moley, Cool Jules, Jimbo Elephant, Sussy Greenfeet,Vicky Mouseham, Mister_Right, Fester

Posted May 14, 2008, 8:09 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes a few, most interesting was a Muslim wedding. Actually I never went to the wedding and neither did the bride!!! We just went to the reception... and sat with men on one side of the hall and women on the other.. .and ate food (with our hands) that was so hot I've never had a sinus problem since!

Have you ever been to court?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 14, 2008, 9:56 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, but i was in a play and our stage was an old court house :)

Have you ever act on stage?
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 14, 2008, 9:57 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Only at school.

Have you ever been to an x-ray department?

Posted May 14, 2008, 10:01 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Yes i broke my knee

Have you ever been in a mri scan?
The others are @ home

Posted May 16, 2008, 10:29 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Yes, but only as a guinea pig! I worked in the x-ray department and they needed someone to lie in it so they could learn how to scan some or other part of the body. Got an hour off work, cool. It makes a terrible cluncking noise and it is surpisingly hard to lie still for so long.

Have you ever been up a really tall building and which one. (Empire State Building for me!)

Posted May 16, 2008, 9:01 pm
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I've also been in the Empire State building, but it doesn't seem that high, because of all the other high buildings in teh vicinity, I think. I once walked up on the tower of Köln (Cologne) cathedral. Now that seemed high. We even counted the steps, but I've forgotten, several hundred, though.

Have you ever been to a waterfall?
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted May 16, 2008, 9:07 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Yes  :p lots. The joy of living in Africa! There is one about ten minutes up the road from me. You can see it if you look at Pinky Bears travelog.

Have you ever been to a Shark show?

Posted May 16, 2008, 10:59 pm Last edited May 16, 2008, 11:00 pm by MrsC
Apperveilchen
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Apperveilchen Send a personal messsage to Apperveilchen Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

(Love, the waterfall and whole travellog :) )

No, but I've seen shark in the wild while scuba diving, some were nearly close enough to touch and that when there used to be a time when I couldn't open a magazone to a page featuring a great white.

Have you ever been underwater for 30 min or more?
my tvs: Emil is doing a foreign exchange to Japan/USA. Roderich is hiking in Canada. Vinícius has traveled to South Africa. Greta is stranded in Puerto Rico. Nami Geneveva seems to have been lost in the mail. Bob Beeker is still in Mexico. Kunigunde is having fun in the US. Kaspian was lost in the mail for the second time.

Currently with me: Knopf

Posted May 16, 2008, 11:46 pm Last edited May 16, 2008, 11:52 pm by Apperveilchen
MissMelissa
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United States

Visit MissMelissa's web site Send a personal messsage to MissMelissa Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nope. I don't think I've been underwater for more than a few seconds and those were most likely accidents:)

Have you ever been to Hawaii?

http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3138/2561531730_d9f8e85e47.jpg

Posted May 17, 2008, 1:17 am Last edited May 17, 2008, 1:20 am by MissMelissa
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

No, but my boyfriend did and brought me back postcards and jewellery...and his lobster-like, sunburn upon sunburn redhead self :P

Have you ever been on top of a mountain?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 17, 2008, 5:06 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

No :(

Have you ever been to Loret de mar?
The others are @ home

Posted May 18, 2008, 6:54 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Never heard of it.. guess it is at the seaside though!

Ever been to a vets rooms?

Posted May 18, 2008, 11:50 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yes, and unfortunately soon we will have to go again soon for a very grim reason :[

Have you ever been to a historical village?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 19, 2008, 7:33 pm Last edited May 19, 2008, 7:34 pm by AbbyB
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Yes here in Holland we have that and i went to it a few years ago with my father

Have you ever been in fear?
The others are @ home

Posted May 21, 2008, 10:16 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Too many times, bank robbery, gun in my face, knife in my face, men trying to steal my handbag, learning to drive, chasing a man who had stolen sonething from me and then realising I had run into a taxi rank (bad move in this country!), getting stuck in the middle of a taxi war (more than once!), being on a bus that rioters started shaking from side to side... it goes on and on...but the worst fear was knowing the baby inside me had to get out one day! But that turned out to not be so bad!

Have you ever been to an aquarium?

Posted May 26, 2008, 4:00 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

That sounds very scary!!!

Yes here in Bergen, a village near mine we have one

Have you ever been robbed?
The others are @ home

Posted May 26, 2008, 4:41 pm
Pages: << prev ... 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable