ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » ::GAME::A-Z Animal kingdoms

Pages: << prev ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
::GAME::A-Z Animal kingdoms
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Group: Members

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Armadillo
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 6:42 pm
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bandicoot
Death smiles upon us all, all we can do is smile back...

My TVs: Lestat; Carmen Tavisit; Dinah Meetcha(currently stranded in Canada)

Currently hosting: Barthelemy; Coop

Hosted: Apollo; Jeniqua; Fuzzy Wuzzy; Billy Goat

Will be hosting: Bonz; Mr.Miggs; Finja

Posted Jul 23, 2008, 10:31 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Cougar
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 5:11 am
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Boneyard Bears Visit Boneyard Bears's web site Send a personal messsage to Boneyard Bears Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Daggernose Shark

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 5:53 am Last edited Jul 26, 2008, 5:53 am by Boneyard Bears
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Emu

Posted Jul 26, 2008, 7:21 pm
Boneyard Bears
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Australia

Flathead - Fish

Posted Jul 27, 2008, 11:33 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Gorilla

Posted Aug 1, 2008, 5:04 am
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hadeda
Currently hosting: Her Majesty QueenElizabethI and Fritzi

Posted Aug 28, 2008, 11:38 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Iguana

Posted Aug 28, 2008, 5:45 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to tea_rose Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Jellyfish

Posted Aug 29, 2008, 2:23 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Kermode bear

Posted Aug 29, 2008, 6:57 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Lipizzaner

Posted Aug 31, 2008, 2:32 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Marmot

Posted Sep 1, 2008, 3:03 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nyala
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Sep 3, 2008, 9:55 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Octopus!

Posted Sep 3, 2008, 10:15 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Panda

Posted Sep 5, 2008, 11:26 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Quenda

http://tbn0.google.com/images?q=tbn:ZaAklqJ0ViS0ZM:http://www.jennifermarohasy
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Sep 12, 2008, 7:52 pm
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Rock dassie

Posted Sep 15, 2008, 4:15 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Silverfish. Blah.

Posted Sep 16, 2008, 4:30 am
tea_rose
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Trout

Posted Sep 17, 2008, 2:19 pm
Pages: << prev ... 12, 13, 14, 15, 16 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable