ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » ::GAME::The Name Game (Beers ...

Pages: << prev ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
::GAME::The Name Game (Beers optional!)
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Lucille Ball
My Voyagers:
Chance is in Australia as part of the WTVT
Penny is in Brazil!
Noelle is stuck in Europe
PookyBear is stuck in Colorado
Izzie is stuck in California
Blue Boy is somewhere between Missouri & Michigan.

Wild Release TVs:

Holly, Fargo, Sarver, Skip, Harmon, Lionel, Alden, Isaiah, Elvis Bearsley.

PM me if you would like to host one of my TVs.
Posted Apr 22, 2009, 5:38 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ben Affleck
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 22, 2009, 6:05 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Adam Garcia
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 23, 2009, 12:31 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

George Lucas
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 27, 2009, 11:33 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to brilliantlyxx Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

L again? haha!

Lily Allen
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted May 1, 2009, 6:31 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Adam Baldwin (brother of Alec)

Posted May 4, 2009, 5:58 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Bret Michaels
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Jun 29, 2009, 8:08 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Marilyn Munroe

Posted Jun 29, 2009, 6:07 pm
datura
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to datura Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nancy Sinatra

Posted Oct 3, 2009, 6:48 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Steven Spielberg
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Oct 4, 2009, 3:24 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Selma Blair

Posted Oct 8, 2009, 11:33 pm
brilliantlyxx
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Blake Lewis
My Voyagers:
Penny is in Brazil!

Wild Release TVs:

Posted Oct 27, 2009, 5:44 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Leighton Meester

Posted Nov 9, 2009, 6:26 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Martin Short
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

Posted Dec 25, 2009, 9:37 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Sidney Crosby

Posted Dec 25, 2009, 8:11 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Courtney Cox

Posted Dec 26, 2009, 1:07 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Chris O'Donnell

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted Mar 20, 2010, 2:04 pm
egn
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Lithuania

Send an email to egn Send a personal messsage to egn Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Owen Wilson
My TVs:
Apelsinas is in UK.
Drovius is in Austria, Graz.
Miegalyte is in Germany.
With me:
Bella de Koe, Ezhik, Pepita, Boo Boo, Snuttig
Have a nice trip:
S
MrCoolHH
Squizzle.
Waiting for:
Little (I hope she isn't lost...), Doodles  (in December) , Regina (in the middle of June-July)
http://www.postcrossing.com/user/egn
I want to exchange local sweets. Write a PM.
I'm a host on the European ToyVoyager Trail (ETVT)

Posted Jun 7, 2010, 10:37 am
miapearl
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to miapearl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

William Shatner
If you are interested in hosting any of my toys please message me, or post in the appropriate toys looking for hosts thread.

[note to self]Organise an itinerary for the toys, and not organise hosts at the last minute[/note to self]

Mira has arrived at her new host, another Postcrosser :) and Alfie should be with another Postcrosser!
Do not be afraid to say you would like to host one of my travelling toys!
Toys lost? Misty Rose Baconella Hoots  Bubo  Lintilla - on the lookout for replacements from charity shops.

I have taken on more activities/commitments/responsibilities... still adjusting and may be a bit slow with updates...

Posted Jun 9, 2010, 8:58 pm
DragonflyXO
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United States

Send a personal messsage to DragonflyXO Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Stacey Farber
"Everything will be okay in the end, if it's not okay, then it's not the end."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

My Voyagers:
-Emily S. is in Washington with Jess Roqs
-Charlie Bear is on his way to Canada to visit AbbyB
-Addison is in Florida with starryeyed
-Everett is staying home for a bit

Currently Hosting:
-Camilla
-Lester

Previously Hosted:
-Clover
-KicksBear

Due to current personal and financial issues, I'm unable to host any ToyVoyagers at this time.  To those who I had invited to come celebrate Dia de los Muertos with me, I apologize!

Posted Aug 1, 2010, 2:38 pm
Pages: << prev ... 15, 16, 17, 18, 19 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable