ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » ::GAME::The Name Game (Beers ...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
::GAME::The Name Game (Beers optional!)
kjnohr
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to kjnohr Send a message to kjnohr with Yahoo! Messenger Send a personal messsage to kjnohr Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Kevin Bacon
Postcrossing

Posted Aug 12, 2007, 4:14 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Brad Pitt  B)

Prowl Worshipping is not an obsession, it's an ATTITUDE!

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

Please PM me if you would like to host  Jimmy D Luke Chokito or Lydia!

Missing and sadly missed: Davy Rama Nutmeg Leonidas Pricey

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Tvs gone FERAL! - Burble, Ziggy

Visit my Enchanted Kingdom Horses site!

Posted Aug 13, 2007, 3:44 pm
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to stargazer Send a personal messsage to stargazer Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Paris Hilton
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Posted Aug 17, 2007, 8:48 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to Prowl_Worshipper Visit Prowl_Worshipper's web site Send a personal messsage to Prowl_Worshipper Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Harry Morgan

"It's not what I am on the inside, but what I do that defines me," Batman, Batman Begins.

I have hosted: Barclay Philéas (Playmo)Bill, Dilbert, Rangler, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon Strider, Alpina, Seamus, Mousy Mouse, Chocolate, Flora, Pussy Galore, Theodore, Kari, Muki and Lucan

Currently hosting:

*I am NOT hosting Philèas. I wish I was. If you know how to contact CathyB please let me know*

Posted Aug 17, 2007, 12:14 pm
spanks
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

Australia

Visit spanks's web site View spanks's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to spanks Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Matt Damon
wahm to 5 midgit circus freaks

my TVs Gerald McB ~*~ Bonnie Voyage

Posted Aug 21, 2007, 9:36 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Denzel Washington

Currently hosting:

Posted Aug 22, 2007, 11:40 am
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to stargazer Send a personal messsage to stargazer Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Warren Beatty
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars" - Oscar Wilde

Posted Aug 23, 2007, 8:57 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Bea Arthur

Currently hosting:

Posted Aug 28, 2007, 4:24 am
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Anthea Turner

Posted Aug 30, 2007, 12:11 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Tim Burton

Posted Aug 30, 2007, 12:22 pm
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Barry Manilow

Posted Aug 30, 2007, 12:37 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Mae West
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Aug 30, 2007, 1:13 pm Last edited Aug 30, 2007, 1:14 pm by becka_kate
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Wil Smith

Currently hosting:

Posted Aug 30, 2007, 4:14 pm
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

Send a personal messsage to Mistigree Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Steve Kanaly.

(he does exist !! he played Ray Krebbs character in DALLAS !!!)

Posted Aug 31, 2007, 12:04 pm
stargazer
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

United Kingdom

Keenan Wynn

[Apparently he was in Dallas too. He played someone called Willard "Digger" Barnes (1978-1980) - ok I cheated and found a cast list :)]

Posted Aug 31, 2007, 12:09 pm Last edited Aug 31, 2007, 12:09 pm by stargazer
Mistigree
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

France

stargazer said:
Keenan Wynn
[Apparently he was in Dallas too. He played someone called Willard "Digger" Barnes (1978-1980) - ok I cheated and found a cast list :)]

WALTER SCOTT !

(Digger Barnes was the father of Pamela (Bobby's wife) !!! You can believe me, I was watching Dallas when I was young !!!)

Posted Aug 31, 2007, 2:19 pm
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Scatman Crothers

(Voiced Jazz in Transformers 1984 - 86!)

Currently hosting:

Posted Sep 1, 2007, 11:48 am
Prowl_Worshipper
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Charles Bronson

(Is this a forgotten thread?)

Currently hosting:

Posted Sep 28, 2007, 4:45 pm
ondrejliska
ToyVoyagers Friend

Member Level

Czech Republic

Send an email to ondrejliska Send a personal messsage to ondrejliska Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Bill Gates :p
My ToyVoyagers: Bestik, Ruzovacek

Currently hosting: Mandarin, Mumble, Dottie Grace

I have hosted: Struppi, Smooch, Filibert, Florence, Taro, Majed, Small Fry, Robinson, Fusco

Hosting soon: Blaze

Posted Sep 28, 2007, 6:07 pm
3tmom
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send an email to 3tmom Send a personal messsage to 3tmom Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Greta Garbo

Posted Sep 28, 2007, 6:36 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable