ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » ::GAME::The Name Game (Beers ...

Pages: << prev ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
::GAME::The Name Game (Beers optional!)
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Burt Reynolds
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Feb 22, 2008, 11:51 pm
A Scottish Lass
ToyVoyagers Follower

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a message to A Scottish Lass with Yahoo! Messenger View A Scottish Lass's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to A Scottish Lass Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Robbie Williams :stare:
My Toy Voyagers:- Donald

Waiting to Host:- Berlin Bearsoar , weasley , Mimi , Josh , Groovy , Aaron , Meleleuca

Hosting at Present :- UNFORTUNALTELY I AM UNABLE TO HOST AT PRESENT 

Previously Hosted:- Burrimul Memu , Jeniqua , Bonz

I'm looking for hosts and guests please PM me if you are interested

Posted Mar 28, 2008, 4:21 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Whitney Houston.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Mar 28, 2008, 9:56 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Harry Houdini
We live here.

Posted Apr 19, 2008, 5:05 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hedy Lamarr
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Apr 20, 2008, 12:36 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Lindsay Lohan   
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Apr 24, 2008, 3:38 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Lily Allen

Posted Apr 24, 2008, 5:29 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Angelina Jolie
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 24, 2008, 8:44 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

James Brown
I hope they don't need to still be alive for this hahahaha :cyclops:
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 4:39 am Last edited Apr 25, 2008, 4:40 am by IttyBittyKitty
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Billy Crystal

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 4:50 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Corey Taylor
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 7:55 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

tori spelling
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 8:59 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Samuel L. Jackson

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:23 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

John Malkovitch
We live here.

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:32 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

marky mark
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:33 am Last edited Apr 25, 2008, 9:34 am by Eryah
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Mahatma Ghandi

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:35 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Gerard Joling ( a very famous man here in Holland)
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:39 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Jamie Lee Curtis

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:41 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

coco chanell
The others are @ home

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 9:42 am
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Christopher Reeve

Posted Apr 25, 2008, 10:05 am
Pages: << prev ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable