ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What did you do with the toys...

Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What did you do with the toys today?
shana10214
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United States

Send an email to shana10214 Send an AIM message to shana10214 Send a personal messsage to shana10214 Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

What did you do with the tvs you are hosting now?

I took Playmo(Bill) and Ceryni to the beach.
Your TV is welcome in "The Sunshine State", Florida, USA. Please PM me if you would like to host my TVs.

My Toys:
Baby(Currently in Germany)
Mel(Currently in Australia)
Bumble(Currently in Florida)
Soar(Currently in Canada)
Snowy(Currently in France)
Chocolate(Currently on the way to Israel)
Chip(Currently in Australia)
Yum Yum(Currently in Canada)
Aquila(Currently in Germany)

Currently Hosting:Hinz and Kunz, Lillebi, Budin Beruang, and Joonas.

Hosting in the future:Blue Rat, Lumi, Nelly, Maybe, Angus, Decker, Leo Lion,  Snuggles, Angus, and Fonzie.

Toys on the way to me:
Zoso and Kennedy

Posted May 4, 2008, 10:40 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

yeserday i let them watch the remembrance of the death. Here in the Netherland at 8 o clock we have 2 minutes of silence for all the victims in wars.

Today we are gonna sit in the garden because it's beautifull weather here. I live by the water so there is always something to see or to do.
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 5, 2008, 7:27 am
Lejow
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Visit Lejow's web site Send a personal messsage to Lejow Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I did the same as Eryah!!
Today I am gona cycle to the beach and take the TV's with me to enjoy the sun!
My TV's:
Dirkie, Little Billy, Snuggles, Pien, Plof, Sebastiaan, Crocs

I am hosting:
Ambrosius, Clem

I'm gonna host:
Fenway, ducky-duck, Mittens, Lemony, Squiggles

I hosted:
Apollo, Emil, Chompers, Bene, Tony, Meleleuca, SylphidePimboli, Rex, Henry the Adventure Hound, Count

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:09 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Nothing yet, my car has gone in for a service so we will have to do something boring at home. We could not go out this weekend either, it has been freezing, overcast and raining. Not ideal conditions for stuffed animals or cameras!
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 5, 2008, 8:11 am
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I let them ride a bike :)
The others are @ home

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted May 7, 2008, 7:59 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I have no toys at the moment! I feel strangely alone... I have worn a path to my postbox, they are taking FOREVER to arrive... Pinky will be back from her mystery trip on Wednesday thank goodness!
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted May 26, 2008, 4:25 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Ah poor you!!! Hopefully you have a toy soon!
The others are @ home

Posted May 26, 2008, 4:50 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Well, this past week I took my visiting tvs to rugby provincials and a rugby party, and then something else this weekend that I don't quite want to mention because Eryah reads these things and I haven't updated Saturday and Sunday yet. For the record, I would have, but my photobucket is down and so I can't upload pictures at the moment.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 27, 2008, 6:44 am
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Ahem... nothing today - but I did some traveloging last weekend and will do some more next weekend. I am going to show some places for some tv's in the middle though ;)
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 27, 2008, 9:04 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Yesterday each one got to help me bake a birthday cake for each of my parents.
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted May 31, 2008, 5:02 pm
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

We visited the Reichstag in Berlin and took in the views of the city.
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Jun 1, 2008, 9:02 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Today the TVs came to my commencement! I can't update just yet because all the pictures of them are on my sister's camera and since it's 2 am here, she won't send me any until the morning. It's lucky she took any at all, because I forgot to mention it, but she was good enough to take pictures of them without prompting. I have her so well trained :)

Posted Jun 15, 2008, 10:11 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

I let them have a rest! They have been way to busy lately...

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 11:58 pm
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I changed Aaron the Donkey's clothes because the weather broke ...
We live here.

Posted Jun 21, 2008, 9:59 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Nothing, I don't feel well and now I feel guilty too! Especially since I've been waiting and waiting for them to all arrive...

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 1:22 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

It hasn't happened yet, but later today we are going to go see Twelfth Night at Bard on the Beach, our local summertime Shakespeare troupe.

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 7:01 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

I took Moley to the optometrist! She was 'checking' his eyes and the receptionist popped in and said "WHAT are you doing?' and she bashfully replied ' I am not really sure!"

Mwah hah hah hah! Poor chick just had her first mad mentor encounter.

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 7:12 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Today I did nothing with them. I made a lot of updates at the weekend and today, so I was very lazy and selfish and left them at home, even when I took a walk with my son through a district that none of the TVs has seen until now.

Instead of taking a walk in the forrest they had to watch the Simpsons with my daughter.
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 7:19 pm
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Of course this state could not last long: When I saw a ladybug crawling on my kitchen cupboad I remembered that Percy wants to meet a lot of different animals. The camera was ready to hand before the ladybug took flight. Of course a short update cannot wait until tomorrow ;)
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 8:55 pm
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Today I did nothing. I have done 2 updates at the weekend and now I am making a little Update Break and will make a new one tomorrow :)!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 9:31 pm
Pages: << prev 1, 2, 3 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable