ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Rescue Mission in Finland

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Rescue Mission in Finland, pink bunny rescued to Australia
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

I was inspired by some other people on this site and did some rescuing myself. Here's one of the rescued future toyvoyagers: a pink bunny with a heart. She's 18cm tall (with ears up) and weighs a slim 42g.

She was rescued from a local flea market where she was all alone, looking a little sad. She didn't feel needed so I tried to cheer her up with some cuddling and telling about toyvoyagers. I could see a sparkle in her eyes...

Now I'm asking is there anyone nice and trustworthy with an extra tv tag who would like to start mentoring this well behaving and kind bunny? The only thing I'd like to get in return is a postcard from her future home country.

Attached file: pink_bunny.jpg (122 downloads)
pink_bunny.jpg
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

*Posted May 11, 2008, 8:02 pm
sararingham
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send an email to sararingham Visit sararingham's web site Send an AIM message to sararingham Send a message to sararingham with Yahoo! Messenger View sararingham's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to sararingham Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I'd love to give her a new home! But if you don't want to send to Australia that's fine. :-) I think she's adorable and I can get her traveling as soon as I find a good host. :-)
I'm currently busy with school so it's hard to make posts all the time, but I am active on the site and I update when I can - I don't like at-home updates as when I go new places and take them with me. I also like to host TV's for a longer period than a few weeks, so they can see more of Australia while visiting me... please take that into account when messaging me with a want for me to host your little one! :-)

Would you like to host any of my toyvoyagers?
Fred Lion visiting RockVixen07 in Texas. Harold Giraffe visiting anni in Germany. Hedgie visiting AbbyB in Canada.

MIA Toyvoyagers:
Garfield, Arthur Bear, Fuzz Bear, Samantha Turtle, Leo Lion, and Hermies, BunnyLove, Guss Elephant, Jubilee Bunny, Mandarin, Shaggy Bear, Molly Weird, Skippy Kangaroo, Veggies, Sheldon, Gentle Ben, Spots Leopard, Sully Monster

Stay-At-Home and At-Home Toyvoyagers:
Toothy Walrus (permanently at home), TenderheartBear, Super Grover, Roots BearJimbo Elephant, Leonard, Lucky Duck

Contact me if you'd like to host any of my toyvoyagers. :-)

Posted May 16, 2008, 12:41 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great! The bunny was starting to worry that no-one would want her, I'm glad she was wrong :) I don't have a problem with sending her to Australia, if the package turns heavy I'll send her in economy mail (takes a week longer to arrive).

I'll u2u for the address :)

Thank you!
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 16, 2008, 4:02 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable