ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Trading Post » Rescue Mission in Finland

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Rescue Mission in Finland, a little girly bear rescued to Germ
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hello,

I was inspired by some other people on this site and did some rescuing myself. Here's one of the rescued future toyvoyagers: a pretty little girly bear. She's really small and light, I'll check the details later.

She was rescued from a local flea market where she was all alone, looking a little sad. She didn't feel needed so I tried to cheer her up with some cuddling and telling about toyvoyagers. I could see a sparkle in her eyes...

Now I'm asking is there anyone nice and trustworthy with an extra tv tag who would like to start mentoring this sweet and girly bear? The only thing I'd like to get in return is a postcard from her future home country.

Attached file: girly_bear.jpg (94 downloads)
girly_bear.jpg
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 11, 2008, 8:17 pm Last edited May 11, 2008, 8:19 pm by Delenna
olgamaus
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send a personal messsage to olgamaus Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Hi,
I would like to adopt this cute little girly bear. I still have four travel tags ...

Katja
Photos of all  ToyVoyagers I've hosted to far, here on flickr

Posted May 12, 2008, 12:05 pm
Delenna
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Finland

Visit Delenna's web site Send a personal messsage to Delenna Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Great! I will pm you soon :) Thank you for giving this girl a new home :)

PS. she's 13cm tall and weighs 23g.
Yes! I'm officially a Freak! :D

http://www.postpals.co.uk/banners/static-mdtday.jpg

Posted May 12, 2008, 7:35 pm Last edited May 12, 2008, 7:35 pm by Delenna
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable