ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » Off-Topic » What's your favorite?

Pages: << prev ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
What's your favorite?
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

The necklace my hubby bought me for our fist anniversary. :D the only jewellery anyone has ever bought me as i make my own. LOL

What is your favourite way to spend a night in?
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Jun 11, 2008, 2:04 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Asleep in bed!

What is your favourit day dream?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

My cute little ToyVoyagers are Bokkie, Khetiwe and little Ambrosius

I am currently hosting Pinky BearShaggy Bear,  and Squirt

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jun 11, 2008, 3:48 pm
Eryah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

View Eryah's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Eryah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Honest? The one were Josh Holloway is my boyfriend ;)

favorite dream you ever had?
My Tv's on the road are: Hurley
Tv wich join random act 3: Josh
The others are @ home

I am hosting: -

I hosted: TheosheepChompers, Nelly, Marcello, Palmeke, Meleleuca, Snowy, Iggy-Korn, Lillebi, Bene, Willy Wau, Davy, Lumi, Margarida, Count, Ambrosius, Roberto, Summy, Nepomuk, Dottie Mouse, Clem, Strider, HitchaRideDooey, Roots bear, Mulalu, Muumipeikko, Henry the Adventure Hound, Bokkie, Amelie, *~Mr. Bubbles~*, Papelbon

I'm also host at the Dutch TV trail. If you want to send your toy on this trail please send me a pm.

Posted Jun 14, 2008, 6:02 pm
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Me sitting in the footballstadium Old Trafford in Manchester watching the match Manchester United - PSV Eindhoven and sitting next to Brad Pitt and Bruce Willis oohoo :D

Favourite tv-person?
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Jun 17, 2008, 10:38 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send a personal messsage to IttyBittyKitty Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Justin Lee Collins :D

what's your favourite breakfast food?
Ain't nothin' gonna break my stride, nobodys gonna slow me down, oh no, i got to keep on moving. - Matthew Wilder

Posted Jun 17, 2008, 2:15 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I hate breakfast.

Um, probably muffins. Or scones.

Favourite artist? (I mean visual arts, not music or anything)
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

My stay-at-home TV: Wallace

PM me if you are interested in hosting one of my TVs

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 17, 2008, 7:29 pm
Marjolein
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Netherlands

Send an email to Marjolein Visit Marjolein's web site View Marjolein's MSN profile Send a personal messsage to Marjolein Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Marina Abramovic :D She does Performance Art and she's brilliant! I did an essay about her and got and 8 woohoo thanks Marina ;)

Your favourite footballplayer?
My ToyVoyagers: Kasper, Casanova, Dieuwerke, Alizée, Koetje, Jelka
Wild tv's: Hero, Persefone, Laocoön, Bran, Maeldun, Scathach
Currently hosting: Mulalu, Momo, Mumble
I have hosted: LiLA Bear, Roots Bear (twice), Nick, Claire, TheOutsider, Finja, Pingu, Davy, Count, Ambrosius, Muumipeikko, Chompers, Gilbert, Sunnie, AliG, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Hinz + Kunz, Papelbon, Henry the Adventure Hound, Viktor, Jelle

http://i27.photobucket.com/albums/c162/marjoleinaneth/Banner.jpg

Posted Jun 17, 2008, 7:44 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Send a personal messsage to MrsC Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Any dead one! Football bores me to death... hee hee hee!

Favourite forum, other than this one?
I long to accomplish a great and noble task, but it is my chief duty to accomplish small tasks as if they were great and noble." - Helen Keller

Have sent Dilbert, HitchaRideDooey, Moley, Jubilee Bunny, CassiopeiaSynapse, Fiona, GilbertBullet, NormaNikkers, Hector and Gracy  on to their next adventure...

Posted Jun 19, 2008, 11:35 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Visit AbbyB's web site Send a personal messsage to AbbyB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Does LiveJournal count? I'm not active on any forum other than this one.

What is your favourite mode of transportation?
My TVs: Yuri Gagarin (lost in the mail), Lemony, Synapse, QueenElizabethI, Nori, Philbert, King Tut, Yakety Sax

Wild TVs: Archie, Genevieve, Sabra, Orton, Zeinab, Viggo, Yvette, Olaf, Boreal, Parker, Lee, Ainslie, Ellis, Satin, Gad, Felton.

Currently visiting: Hedgie, Roderich, Ewan E. Ewok, Crawfish, Regit Brown, Winnie the Pooh.

Previously hosted: Ollie_Marmot (twice), Mausi, Desmond, Dolly, Lemmy, Yum Yum, Shirley Sheep, Moony, Fenway, Womat, Reinhilde, Greedy, Alizée, Vladimir, Hedgie Hedgehog, Twinette Kani, Jimbo Elephant, Pierre Bear, Gina Giraffe, Dinah Meetcha, Soar, Pepita, Noelle, Frankenstein, Vicky Mouseham, Etwas, Aimee, Hinz + Kunz, Roots Bear, Thiele, Tiger Lilly, Dottie Grace, Hypno-dog, Bally, Cassiopeia, Nasse, SunnyHH, Bobi, Charlie Bear, Ollie Kikabeer, Bussi, Monkez, Marty the Moose, Lintilla.

Posted Jun 20, 2008, 6:07 am
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Walking, it's peaceful.

favourite animal?

I love moles :D

Posted Jun 21, 2008, 6:31 am
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

My favourite animal is the walrus.

Favourite country other than your own?

Posted Jun 21, 2008, 7:19 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I truly don't know - isn't that awful?!

I would love to go to so many places now that I've seen so much via the Travelogs - I just couldn't choose a favourite!

What's your current favourite outfit?
We live here.

Posted Jun 21, 2008, 9:58 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Ouch, I have to choose.

Um, probably dark jeans, my favourite empire waist top (it's black, white and grey satin), black pumps and pearls.

Favourite hot drink?

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 2:00 am
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Milo (malty stuff)

Fave way to spend a Sunday afternoon?

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 1:09 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

What I'm doing today, going to Bard on the Beach, then out for dinner.

Favourite fruit?

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 7:12 pm
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Strawberries...no mangos...no litchis..

Fave type of shoe?

Posted Jun 22, 2008, 8:53 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

Mahoosive clod hopper boots

fave band/artist?

Attached file: Picture 4644-2.jpg (84 downloads)
Picture 4644-2.jpg

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 12:36 am Last edited Jun 23, 2008, 12:37 am by IttyBittyKitty
MrsC
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

South Africa

Stil enjoying the Fratellis... (Itty Bitty, those are clodhoppers of note!)

Fave colour eyeshadow?

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 7:05 pm
AbbyB
VOTW Editor

Member Level

Canada

Brown. It just goes with everything.

Favourite knick knack on your shelf?

Posted Jun 23, 2008, 8:18 pm
IttyBittyKitty
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United Kingdom

The ornaments left to me by my gran when she passed away 15 yrs ago. I know it's more than one nick nack but i got them all in one go so they count as one ha ha ha :stare:

Is there anything on top of your telly? ( apart from dust!! )

Thank you MrsC they are quite impressive even if i do say so myself LOL B)

Posted Jun 25, 2008, 12:52 am Last edited Jun 25, 2008, 12:54 am by IttyBittyKitty
Pages: << prev ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable