ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » ToyVoyagers looking for hosts » Groups of TVs Looking for Hosts » Womat and Reinhilde, the raven

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Womat and Reinhilde, the raven, travel together or on their own
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Little womat (the one and only traveling TV womat) and Reinhilde, the wise raven need hosts.
They have been traveling together so far but are brave enough to travel on their own.
They already have travelogs (just search for their names).
Who would like to meet them?

Hosts for Reinhilde:
magiczzl in May
Blackcat in June
???

Host for Womat:
magiczzl in May
???
fam-united (during halloween 2008)

Posted May 13, 2008, 7:22 pm Last edited May 14, 2008, 7:41 pm by Pandamao
BlackCat
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Visit BlackCat's web site Send a personal messsage to BlackCat Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I would love to host Reinhilde in June!
If you want to be hosted - just let me know.

Sadly my dear Wauzi moved to his dad...so now I have sweet little Jonathan to stay with me all the time. He is a stay-at-home Voyager.

If you want me to host your toy, please read this:
http://www.toyvoyagers.com/forum/index.php?a=topic&t=1617 *no spaces available in 2015*

Posted May 13, 2008, 9:36 pm
magickzzl
ToyVoyagers Fanatic

Member Level

United States

Send an email to magickzzl Visit magickzzl's web site Send a personal messsage to magickzzl Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

I can host either or both any time!
"I can eat an Elephant if I take small bites."

Posted May 14, 2008, 12:41 am
Pandamao
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Germany

Send an email to Pandamao Send a personal messsage to Pandamao Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Both of them and any time - that's a fantastic offer! I'll PM you right away ;-)

Posted May 14, 2008, 7:41 pm
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable