ToyVoyagers
Welcome! ( login | register ) » ToyVoyagers » ToyVoyager Central » What's new? » Siti Semut

Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable
Siti Semut, Fame in Spain!
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

Group: Administrators

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Check this out Siti-fans!

www.diariodelviajero.com

You'll need to scroll down a bit, before you think we've gone mad...
We live here.

*Posted Mar 14, 2007, 10:58 pm Last edited Mar 14, 2007, 10:59 pm by Isobel&Neil
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Group: Members

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Haha... I love it! Thanks for sharing the info. Perhaps anyone can translate the article? I really appreciate it ^-^

Posted Mar 15, 2007, 6:29 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

Visit Isobel&Neil's web site Send a personal messsage to Isobel&Neil Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

aliah said:
Haha... I love it! Thanks for sharing the info. Perhaps anyone can translate the article? I really appreciate it ^-^

Hi Aliah

We did a translation through FreeTranslation.com and here is the result:

What are the ToyVoyagers?  That same question I I did me nothing more to enter to the official page.  Therefore, surprisingly, they are toys that travel by everyone using to the people as transportation.

Each ToyVoyager has a blog, or travelog, in which goes relating its adventure.

The idea consists of that all that traveler that a ToyVoyager be found carry it with himself, bring up to date the blog with the adventures of both, and then leave it in a place where can be found for another traveler.

Each ToyVoyager carries an identifying number, with the one that we will be able to agree to bring up to date his travelog if is that we have found him.  Also we can create our own ToyVoyagers and to activate them since the official website.

There are some very amusing, with nice photos that show to the muñequitos in different places of the world. 
We live here.

Posted Mar 15, 2007, 7:11 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Send an email to aliah Visit aliah's web site Send a personal messsage to aliah Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Isobel & Neil:

LOVE YOU GUYS ^-^

Posted Mar 15, 2007, 7:58 am
Isobel&Neil
Administrator

Member Level

United Kingdom

If anyone hasn't seen this yet, you have to go to the entry dated March 14th to find Siti's pic!

:D
We live here.

Posted Mar 15, 2007, 2:49 pm Last edited Mar 15, 2007, 2:50 pm by Isobel&Neil
Cosmo
ToyVoyagers Fresher

Member Level

Send a personal messsage to Cosmo Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Well done Siti - and that's a great photo!
Cosmo and Middleton XXX

Posted Mar 15, 2007, 7:35 pm
ChristinaB
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Austria

Send a personal messsage to ChristinaB Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

Wow, really great! I'm missing Siti! :(

Posted Mar 16, 2007, 9:30 am
aliah
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

United Kingdom

Me too ;)

Posted Mar 16, 2007, 9:57 am
becka_kate
ToyVoyagers Freak

Member Level

Australia

Send a personal messsage to becka_kate Reply with a quote from this post Go to the top of the page

If you are still having difficulty locating it on the site, search for "muñequitos" and it's result #2.
"A bear teaches us that if the heart is true, it doesn't matter much if an ear drops off." -Helen Exley

Friend of: Kalli, C.K. (MIA in the US), Froddo, Candy CottonDottie Grace (Still travelling), Tamalyn (hiding out in Canada) Zahli, Barclay, Kellie Koala& Tilda

Friends in the Wild: Slinkee Snake, Ms Millie, Violet May, Elefunk, Shriek, Eureka Bear, Bonza Roo, Daisy Bear, Elouera, Alby, Thiele, Bree Bear, Fred A’bear, Kograh, Rosetta, Kismet, Huggles & Gretel,Previous host to:  Emma, Greedy,
Iago, Hugo, Kroko, Lollipop, Paula, Steve, Misko, Winnie the Pooh, Her Highness QueenElizabethI, Kari, Tippi, Taro, Seamus, PampleMoose, Berlin Bear, Mario, Mei, (Playmo)Bill, Twinette Kani, Boone Racoon, HoppyVanderHare, JamaBanaDukLuv, Elisabeth & Cassiopeia(twice).

My flickr photo collections

Posted Apr 13, 2007, 5:04 am
Pages: << prev 1 next >> Reply to Topic Create New Topic Create New Poll E-mail me when replies are made to this topic View Printable